The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

My head says Radwanska/Bartoli, but my heart is rooting for the Tank, Sabine.

Nobody is beating Nole at Wimbledon, not even Muzz.

Anybody but Nole in terms of personal preference.

Preferably Ferrer or Del Po.

Even Muzz, if it has to be. Has the best chance anyway.

I like Muzz & Nole in the final, but tough call on Ferrer-Delpo. Don't forget, Delpo had that sickening knee hyper-extension 
sick.gif
 a few days ago. 

I also like Jerzy over Kubot. The guys hot/cold, but when he plays and SERVES well... tough to beat.

You'd assume Ferrer is burnt out from the French run, but my dude fights for every point. His serve is much improved. Del Po takes him to four sets, but the Spaniard prevails.

History is in Ferrer's favor... but I think DelPo is gonna pull it out. Either way, I Have Murray and Sabine taking the titles this year.

I actually like watching Marion Bartoli play she's not the most athletic, but shes a fighter plus she's always jumping on the court :lol: Allez!

I think Radwanska beats Lisicki. There was a ESPN poll & everyone voted for Lisicki to win Wimbledon only Oklahoma voted Aga. I've never heard of Flipkins though. Looking forward to the semis.

I'm rooting for Bartoli vs Radwanska to make the finals & i like Agnieszka Radwanska to win it :evil: ever since she dyed her hair blonde she's been looking hot :D

Yeah Novak wins :\ i want him to lose though...

Watching Court 1, but I guess when you have an injury, you're gonna focus on shortening the rallies and be super-aggressive... working for Delpo, I guess.

I still think Ferrer wins in five. Spaniard is relentless, and his serve is vastly improved.

Berdych must be kicking himself for dropping the tiebreaker first set and giving away a double break advantage in the second.

^ i havent watched/noticed too many of berdych's matches in the past...but does he always have this many unforced errors? geez.

just looked it up...25-11.

Delpoooooooooooo. 
eek.gif

Tomas has been known to choke. He played soooo well in the 1st... up until towards the business-end of that tie-break.

Back
Top Bottom