The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Wow! He washed Stan with a bum knee? I never expect anything from Rafa off the clay though. He'll get blanked by Dustin Brown or Nick Krygios on the grass smh.

Kyrgios already retired down 2 sets to love at Wimbledon on day one lol. I only root for this guy because he's a quote on quote "bad guy". I'm about over it.

Kyrgios already retired down 2 sets to love at Wimbledon on day one lol. I only root for this guy because he's a quote on quote "bad guy". I'm about over it.
mean.gif

I hope the injury isn't too serious. IF there is one. 

Last edited:
Now Stan is down on day one. They won't shut up about Venus's off the court issues and Ostapenko is flopping all over the grass. What a first day in London.

Saw an alert that Tomic was dropped by head fined 20K for saying he was "bored" and faked an injury?

Saw an alert that Tomic was dropped by head fined 20K for saying he was "bored" and faked an injury?

Yet they kept Meldopova on their roster. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Read that she badly injured her knee...  and that the screams, alone, were chilling... everyone was shaken by it.  

Cirstea said that she "saw her knee out"   

Just horrific.

Haven't watched the footage... not gonna watch the footage.  

^

I was watching the match live and even I had to mute the TV. What made it worse was how long it took the medics to get there. Not really their fault, but it was tough watching her in all that agony without any help in sight. 

The footage itself isn't all that bad, it's the screams for help that were rough. I doubt you'll be able to find a clip with audio though, since her screams were laced with f-bombs.

Last edited:
You gotta watch the vid. Such a dope
SMH. 

^

I was watching the match live and even I had to mute the TV. What made it worse was how long it took the medics to get there. Not really their fault, but it was tough watching her in all that agony without any help in sight. 

The footage itself isn't all that bad, it's the screams for help that were rough. I doubt you'll be able to find a clip with audio though, since her screams were laced with f-bombs.
Yeah. Her screaming for help was real hard to watch. I follow her on IG and she seems to legit love the game and was enjoying being a #1 doubles player. Hoping for a speedy recovery. 

Back
Top Bottom