The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

This QF match for Venus is the real final. If Venus can break through and beat Muguruza or Kvitova, 2 players that have previously given her issues, it's likely that she'll win this tournament.

She was using a drug that's for people with asthma and heart problems,neither of which she has. Of course everyone is going to call her a cheat once they found out she was taking it.

She wasn't walking around for 10 years saying "hey I'm taking this drug that's banned by the FDA in America."

Absolutely no excuse for her. She has an entire team of people that control and monitor pretty much every aspect of her life, no way this should've happened due to a missed email

Big Delpo :pimp:

Screenshot 2017-09-04 at 5.20.19 PM.png

Venus had me worried when Kvitova got that early break. Great recovery to win that 1st set. Hopefully she can wrap this up in straight sets...

What a match. Kvitova just doesn't die. Respect

I hope Venus mops up Stephens tomorrow. Also looking forward to the Federer/Del Potro match

Didn't realize there was a thread. Should have known, but yeah, I goofed. :lol:

Kvitova just played a HELLUVA match, man. She DOMINATED that 2nd set.

Really shocked the world outta me seeing Betterer play 5 sets in both opening rounds. Not sure what to make of that, but yeah, I haz curious. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom