The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

DelPo played lights out

Hope he continues this against Nadal -- Nadal is gonna attack DelPo's backhand :lol:

Now hopefully Nadal can find a way to beat this dude

It's not going to be a walk in the park. He got washed in the finals when they last played for the chip. If Nadal wins he has a chance to win the whole thing. Don't see anyone in the other bracket playing better than Juan right now

^ If Nadal beats DelPo, he wins the whole thing. Let's not play around -- the other semifinalists are jokes for Nadal.

DelPo should go all out for this Nadal match.

It's not going to be a walk in the park. He got washed in the finals when they last played for the chip. If Nadal wins he has a chance to win the whole thing. Don't see anyone in the other bracket playing better than Juan right now

I know...Nadal dont like them power players with big serves. Thats why I was kinda torn with who i wanted to win this match

After losing to Zverev in Canada a couple weeks ago (with his movement looking really questionable), all in all, it was a good run by Roger at Flushing. Hope he can find a way to get number 20 next year, but with everyone (hopefully) coming back from injury, this could have been his last shot.

JM is going to be a handful for Rafa, however I can't see how he can hold up physically. I see Nadal winning the semi in 4 and winning the title in 3 sets on Sunday (not exactly going out on a limb).

Missed the Federer/Del Porto match. Stunned when I found out he won.

Good stuff.

DI_eFh6UMAAs0_L.jpg

Had a blast today striking a few with the GOAT! Thanks and good luck tomorrow @rogerfederer #Usopen2017 #GOAT

I'm not one for excuses, but Federer did not look right the whole tournament. His movement and timing weren't the same as in the other two majors, but still pretty damn good for a 36-year-old

^ Very true, looks like that back was still hurting, tbh.

2 majors in a year -- not too bad

Back
Top Bottom