The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

The humidity is no joke tonight. People look like they just ran a marathon. I live 30 minutes away and i'm sweating watching this on tv.

Rafa elevating his game to the next level.

Kohlschreiber is tough. Mentally tough. Unflappable.

Last edited:
Kohlschreiber just wasted a golden chance to break Rafa's serve early to start the fourth and take control of the set.

Rafa. 
pimp.gif

Robredo in the quarters will be an easier match than Kohlschreiber in the round of 16.

Valiant effort from the German. Missed break in the opening game of the fourth set cost him. Misplaced overhead volley. Typically easy shot for a pro.

Sad day :smh: :frown:

And always liked Kohlschreiber's game. Crafty dude but his lack of physical gifts will probably prevent him from ever reaching the next level

Last edited:
wow i was looking forward to federer and nadal
Yeah, thought it was going to happen this time.

So far I've been on the fence between the critics who've been saying he's finished and the ones who believe he can still summon some magic from somewhere to give us one last grand hurrah ...but I think it's getting clearer and clearer to see he's officially washed up. Sad to see.

Damn Fed, straight sets.

Youzhny vs Hewitt should be a good match. Hewitt has his number and usually can get in his head.

I like how people still forget that Chinese players have their last names first. Interviewers still addressing her as Li instead of Na. Hope her and her nice thighs win today.

I know! Networks, stop calling her Na Li! 
mean.gif

EDIT 

So long...

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom