The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Rafa on to the final :pimp::pimp:

Glad he weathered the storm after that 3rd set and it didn't go to a 5th set like against Shapo.

Berrettini definitely made him work hard for it

Should be a great final against Medvedev or Tsitsipas

Bro! Bro, are you mad? Bro, are you mad? For what? And his father can talk every point? Bro, are you stupid? His father can talk every point! HIS FATHER CAN TALK EVERY POINT! HIS FATHER CAN TALK EVERY POINT! Repeat my-answer my question! WILL YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION? Can you answer my question? Can his father talk every point? Oh my god! Oh my god you are so bad man! Oh my god how can you be so bad in semi final of Grand Slam? LOOK AT ME I'M TALKING TO YOU! To give him coaching because his father talking every point! Give him code violation. What time? I'm talking to you.

That was part 2, part 1 was in Miami years ago. Can't wait for part 3.

"You better shut your **** up ok" :rofl:

This is the drama I like, not the nonsense Novaxx was doing. My favorite beef of all time was Tomic vs his Dad.

Will be a pro Rafa crowd in the men's final, wouldn't mind if Med plays party pooper.

Would be hilarious if Med wins and does another Fifa celebration.

Geeeez... what a tough ending for the boys singles final. 😕
Cramps.
1643439081357.png

What a comeback... She’s World No.1 for a reason! Congrats to Ash Barty! Now she’s just a US Open away from a career Grand Slam.

It's a Barty party long into the night, now that the monkey is off her back pressure won't be as huge in the future.

Collins is fierce af on court seems like a nice sweet person during her speech.

Kyrgios chewing gum like he's playing in some practice game, haven't seen a male player wear a visor since Roddick donkey years ago.

Back
Top Bottom