The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Yeah, not taking anything away from him, he's been finding the lines and the gaps well, especially when Murray comes to the net, but awful quality from Andy.

Andy giving away a massive break by double faulting early in the third.

Stan is playing out of his mind. Close here with the vice grip. Allow Muzz no hope of rallying.

Andy's far from his best running into a buzz saw in Stan.

Stan and Gasquet in the semis?!

Stan's playing really well, but hasn't really had to dig-deep! Just playing to his own level... that it's more than enough! 

Who saw this coming...straight sets? Potentially only seven games won for Andy after the US Open, Wimbledon, and Olympic victories.

Weren't a lot of pics of her... 
Alison+Riske+2013+Open+Day+6+Y23J2DG7qysx.jpg

View media item 567221

I don't think Gasquet takes a set off Rafa, but who knows anymore.

Doesn't Youz play his best tennis at Flushing Meadows?

Yeah, kinda I guess... 2 semi appearances, but also lost in the 1st round in the last two years. Mikhail being Mikhail.

That's the truth. I'm sure there are Youtube compilations of his crazier antics... 
laugh.gif

Winners: Stan 59...Andy 15.

Dominant and personally I enjoyed seeing Murray lose. I've let it be known but he's my least favorite dude on the tour.

Players you do support?

I'm Rafa first and foremost.

Tsonga, Raonic, Kei.
I have just gotten into tennis these past two years, but I'm totally sold now.

I'd say Jerzy janowicz, Tsonga, Berdych are my top 3. Djok out of the top couple guys.

Upsetting to see Jerzy implode after his deep Wimbledon run. Monster serve on that boy.

I could never root for Berdych. I'm more an Almagro guy.

Back
Top Bottom