The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Vika grunting while twerking would make so much sense she already grunts on drop shots so why not. That guy redfoo is a lucky dude.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're dating. I remember I first started seeing him at all her matches last year. I thought they were just friends since I thought she already had a bf. I read that he wanted to get in the US Open as a wild card. He lost in the first round of the qualifying tournament.

Last edited:
Son is the Sam Cassell of tennis.

Makes no sense all the hot broads dude is able to pull. Hingis in her prime was engaged to dude and he married Nicole Vaidisova. Him in Petra Kvitova are dating and I know it's only Petra but she's been looking good off court lately.

laugh.gif
 @ how this thread has derailed.
6a00d83423e30253ef0115714a4709970b-400wi

BUMp51WCcAAQ_6l.jpg

Last edited:
Interestingly, there weren't a lot of Xisca pics at the USO... 

Some are reposts...

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Xisca is a PR delight. Does extremely well to remain out of the spotlight, has her own career, rarely comments on Rafa.

Keeper material. Rafa will wife soon.

No love for Jelena?

But to be fair, Xisca, Jelena, Kim... all seem to be quite pleasant.  

Last edited:
Jelena and Kim are both bad. I feel Nole and Jelena are on and off again constantly.

Xisca seems homely. She gets it. Stay out of the limelight to protect the relationship. Cultivate her own life outside of Rafa.

Honestly, none of these tennis chicks (aside from some of their bodies) do anything for me...at all.

Even the GF's are subpar for the kind of pull these guys should have.

No shade.
Incredibly happy for Rafa. After Wimbledon, after the knee injuries, after the naysayers.

I expect a monster 2014 in chasing Fed's record.
This, though. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I would imagine with their insane workout lifestyle that has pretty much no offseason, tennis players go out the least. That's why to me their WAGs all seem very homely and regular chicks.

Lol definitely decent looking girls, but I must admit those wags don't really do anything for me either.

Roddicks' girlfriend on the other hand >>>>

Anyway, since it's her birthday today -My future WAG 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom