The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Back to being a brunette. 

China+Open+Day+3+f0ruiKEckW0x.jpg

Aga looks so hot I liked her blonde hair, but either way still hot I love her. I don't like her sis. Caroline looks cute . Thanks SinnerP

Ferrer looks really short in that picture compared to the others :lol:

Last edited:
Helluva fightback by Rafa... helluva.  

1 match away from back being #1 in the world. 

The guy was on-fire for a set and a half.  Rafa didn't have his A-game, but found a way to win... again.

On a sidenote, loving this colorway of Kei's Barricade 8's.

Kei+Nishikori+Rakuten+Open+Day+1+wGC7eUxYNWUx.jpg

Raonic took care of Lacko. Hope I wake up to a Nishikori victory. Tight match with Almagro.

Fall season has historically been unkind to Rafa. I'd like to see Nadal and Fognini on their best surface at Roland Garros '14.

a bit of OT

P,

does Tennis stuff go on sale in HK? like shoes, tennis bag and racket apparels? how about rackets? can i get an ADP there on a discount?

Yeah, there are discounts from time to time, but not sure how big the discounts are since I buy my sticks from Tennis Warehouse.  

I can check for you if you want.   Just the regular ADP?  There are so many variations, it's ridiculous. 
laugh.gif

As for kicks, some older models will naturally go on sale, but nothing like what you'd see in the States... 30% off is the most you'd find and it doesn't happen all the time.  

actually what i meant is 2013 APD :lol:

yeah if you have some time just check it out. i just want to know the price range if its discounted for apparels. for kicks, in not too picky. i'll just grab a pair or two for me and my kid.

SMH, Kei. Went to bed up 3-2 in the third set. Promised to defend your Japan Open crown after a miserable Summer of tennis.

Rafa didn't look sharp at all... a bit sluggish at times too.  Understandable... probably drained from this ridiculous season. 

Can't believe Beijing and Shanghai is back to back. 

Nadal looked a little gassed to me. And you know Novak didn't want to lose back to back to him. 

Two golden opportunities for Milos Raonic to officially breakthrough. Against Gasquet, and DelPo most recently.

So close yet so far.

Back
Top Bottom