The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Ivanovic is very sexy... That match vs. Stosur she had was great. Kind of mad Serena lost, but it gives some of the other girls a chance to win. lol. I'd like to see Ana win... or Vika or Maria... or Li Na. I just love women's tennis.

Finally someone knocks out Serena
pimp.gif
& it was Ana

Monfils disappointed yesterday oh well
grin.gif

^ What!? Surely you've been in here long enough to know Tomas' missus... Ester Satorova!

Ester+Satorova+Australian+Open+Day+5+Gwi2XNaI_v8x.jpg

The other is Canadian, Genie Bouchard!  She'll be meeting Ana in the quarters...

A rather unflattering kit by Nike Tennis though.

Eugenie+Bouchard+2014+Australian+Open+Day+le4qhH9usbEx.jpg

Lol, pleased for my dude Sinner -I know that feeling when your "baby girl" beats Serena 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Love the Oz, but it's the hardest one for me to watch because of the time difference, and I neeed my sleep lol -So didn't watch much last week, but got some days off work now so should be able to catch up for week 2.

Last edited:
Ivanovic is cute way cuter than Sharapova but I will intentionally miscalculate the next to the last pump in Maria Kirilenko before anybody else in the WTA.

Dominika making it interesting. First ace for Domi.

Upset in the making

Last edited:
Need Maria to make a comeback like she did in the 2nd.

I think she's gone though, that long match against Knapp, plus this new injury seem to be taking their toll now.

Last edited:
^ What!? Surely you've been in here long enough to know Tomas' missus... Ester Satorova!

The other is Canadian, Genie Bouchard!  She'll be meeting Ana in the quarters...
A rather unflattering kit by Nike Tennis though.

Not sure how I didn't know about Miss Satorova. They both have my attention now.

Repped for the info.

Amanda Coetzer was one of my favorite players growing up and I see a lot of her in Dominika.

Back
Top Bottom