||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

here's another example...i remember listening to this LIVE in 1998 on monday night mixtape on hot 97, and that night i became a fan of fabolous

and you can tell very well him and noreaga was freestylin off da head, and guess what, Fabolous  & Nore is still around 12 years later..you think wizz gonna be

around without learnin how to actually rap & freestyle?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

DJ green lantern's show is a huge platform and for him to baulk @ displayin any kind of lyrical ability or even flow and delivery hurt him alot more then he realized...

check da comments on WSHH, cats were really dissapointed that he sucked, then you got apologist like yourself saying "ehh at least he can make songs
ohwell.gif
"

if you a rapper you can't be goin on these shows "reading off your phone" or just lookin
frown.gif
when they ask you to freestyle..its embarrassing.

Kid Cudi and Wiz are the same, they've never really been lyrical.
Dudes have always made dope songs, and when Wiz had his hand at being a rapper rapper, he was heavily dipset influenced.

Wiz and Vado aren't in the same class, ones buzzing, others not. Simple.

Again RAP MUSIC as a whole is changing every YEAR.

Its filled with many different subgenres, one being MELODIC rapping, i.e. Wiz, Cudi, some Drake.

And for that musician comment, you interpreted it wrong.

To be determined a musician in my book, you have to make GOOD SONGs.

Kanye is a Muscian.

I wouldn't dare classify Wayne or Hov as musicians.

Vado is a stale rapper then. He's nice, I like Vado, dont get me wrong. But dude needs to honestly switch it up, his raps are repetitive with no innovation or entertainment factor honestly.

I mean we all know Lil Flip can freestyle, many other rappers too, but your not getting the point.

Wiz isn't your AVERAGE rapper. Look above and you see what category he falls into.

His hot 97 freestyle was nice. There are just certain beats a rapper of his style can rap too, Araabs not one.

�'

Would you rather he rap off his iPhone everytime he does a freestyle?

The art of freestyling is basically DEAD with these new cats. Has Vado honestly freestyled everything? do you have proof?

Any @$!@+ can memorize a hard @$+ verse...

Not even Kanye freestyles and he is one of the best rappers out...

Respect Wiz for at least TRYING and failing then faking it and doing a nice lil rap with his laugh.

Thats all Im saying.

PEOPLE NOWADAYS BESIDES THE HIPHOP PURIST LIKE YOURSELF COULD CARE LESS IF HE CAN FREESTYLE OR NOT.

Kid Cudi has a solid fanbase, why? Because he consistently makes GOOD MUSIC.

Wiz is on that same route.

Sure Fabolous can rap.. but recently dudes been kinda weak. His Black and Yellow verse is corny and I havent even heard the full thing.

Another thing, that was in the 90's, 12 years ago.�

TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

Ima highlight what you need to know about today's rappers especially the new ones.

And if you let a @%%%+%# WSHH comment validate your proof..

You lose..

Sites full of haters and $**#!@!..

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

And for that musician comment, you interpreted it wrong.

To be determined a musician in my book, you have to make GOOD SONGs.

Kanye is a Muscian.

I wouldn't dare classify Wayne or Hov as musicians.
bush_confused.jpg

so jay-z and lil wayne aren't "musicians" but they make better music then what kid cudi and wiz make as "musicians"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

so if you ask kanye west "hey kanye do you think lil wayne and kay-z aren't musicians because they actually care about their bars?"
laugh.gif

kayne west himself who you consider a "musician" praised Lloyd Banks for da very thing you view Vado lowly as...for being a lyrical RAPPER.

hiphop purist are da ones that run da court of opinion when it comes to whats dope, and last time i checked, all da GREATS in da game are masters of their pen game.

you can make exuses for why wiz and kid cudi suck at rapping but in da end, if they don't get better, people will tire of their act...people NEVER get tired of sharp

lyrical displays of expertise.

And honestly, judging him off that freestyle is weak, he gets my respect for actually trying to freestyle, instead of spitting a prewritten.

annnnnnnnnnnnd this is where the game got *+@$#% up... he should get your respect for being in his position and spitting something crazy not just cause he didn't use a pre-written.. that's how a lot of these %%$%%+*+ acts get by.. the people have no standards ya'll just take whatever is spoon fed to you..

see da thing is Vado is da hardest out

and da dude Wiz spits weak bars.

I don't care how good his music is

I just wanna hear da rappers spittin da bars.

But Then Again
I Wanna Hear Good Music
And the Only People Making Good Music are Tyga, Wiz, Kanye and Drake
So I Don't Wanna Hear the Rest of that Garbage about Spitting Bars.

all joking aside, you use FLEX as an example?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

And honestly, judging him off that freestyle is weak, he gets my respect for actually trying to freestyle, instead of spitting a prewritten.

annnnnnnnnnnnd this is where the game got *+@$#% up... he should get your respect for being in his position and spitting something crazy not just cause he didn't use a pre-written.. that's how a lot of these %%$%%+*+ acts get by.. the people have no standards ya'll just take whatever is spoon fed to you..
this.

this post has inspired me, most of these guys never been exposed to what real hiphop is....imma start UNLOADING my massive pounds of hardcopy Mixtapes that i know for

a fact Datpiff doesn't have in their database...im tired of this trash and im tired of these youngins tellin me what hiphop...how u straight get chicken out of freestyling/choke

when you go on green lantern's show?
laugh.gif
you don't think flex for example got a camera on you for a reason? cuz if you playing yourself reading off a phone thinkin "you doin it"

wrong champ.

Has Vado honestly freestyled everything? do you have proof?

find where he reused this verse..and this is just one of MANY he's done...and that was LIGHT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

see da thing is Vado is da hardest out

and da dude Wiz spits weak bars.

I don't care how good his music is

I just wanna hear da rappers spittin da bars.

But Then Again
I Wanna Hear Good Music
And the Only People Making Good Music are Tyga, Wiz, Kanye and Drake
So I Don't Wanna Hear the Rest of that Garbage about Spitting Bars.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and this is how you do da green lantern show....*crosses arms*

tell your man wiz to step his bars up duke.
grin.gif
...son lookin powder puff out here....your man curren$y gonna fly over his whole movement eventually cuz he's just a nicer

dude.

jupiter knows absolutely nothing about music. PJ put himself in the same boat by his comments.

In the end, content is what makes good music. Reason why we hold people the likes of Dre3000, Biggie, Jay, Em, Nas, Lupe in such hip hop regard is their ability to tell a story with actual content and not adlibs every other line.

TYGA is hot trash and take that "like me" song. How you rap about getting a girl home yet you tell her no because your phones stays off yet you manage to get her over your house the very next line? IT MAKES NO EFFIN SENSE!!!!

NT SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO PUT AN AGE LIMIT IN MUSIC FORUM.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

jupiter knows absolutely nothing about music. PJ put himself in the same boat by his comments.

In the end, content is what makes good music. Reason why we hold people the likes of Dre3000, Biggie, Jay, Em, Nas, Lupe in such hip hop regard is their ability to tell a story with actual content and not adlibs every other line.

TYGA is hot trash and take that "like me" song. How you rap about getting a girl home yet you tell her no because your phones stays off yet you manage to get her over your house the very next line? IT MAKES NO EFFIN SENSE!!!!

How does my **** taste tho? 
And why you bringing up Tyga? Have I mentioned Tyga once up until this point? Nawwww thought I didn't.

So in that case how does Tyga's **** taste too? Cause I swear you got it all in your mouth when neither was mentioned.

I get what your saying, but then again, Wiz has build his whole fanbase without being lyrical. If this was Vado and he went from what he does, to what Wiz is doing, then I would agree with Ninjahood.

And Ninjahood, I see Kanye as a musician because he takes steps out from what he is considered to do. He takes risk. Wayne tried but failed.

Now take those artist yall mentioned as storytelling artist, does Vado belong with them? No. He doesn't. Im not saying Vado is wack, Im not saying Im looking down on him, I like his music to be honest, but musically I'm just saying Wiz is better. 

But if your going bar for bar, line for line, rap for rap. Vado wins.

But Vado can't make songs like Wiz can. .

And yo.. that Flex freestyle sounds mad familiar...its on slime flu.

and Invasion freestyle is a prewritten too.. 

And why you bringing up Tyga? Have I mentioned Tyga once up until this point? Nawwww thought I didn't.

So in that case how does Tyga's **** taste too? Cause I swear you got it all in your mouth when neither was mentioned.

moron, PJ stated that one of the only people making good music was tyga. You need to learn comprehension...and if I taste anything it would be $%@% cause you're all B-itch

moron, PJ stated that one of the only people making good music was tyga. You need to learn comprehension...and if I taste anything it would be $%@% cause you're all B-itch
%$+%++#..
PJ was imitating Ninjahood and I.

and word? Im a %#+$*. You talk hard for someone with a keyboard. 

Bet you wouldn't say half this wild %#%! face to face.

This dude ninjahood in here STILL typing pages about Vado.

Let's end this discussion.

29fv8rb.jpg
  This Tour being sold out in the summer w/ tix being taxed 50+ from the og price

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vado's career X his very small fan base X these "freestyles" where I can hear the exact same sound/subject matter from Jadakiss, Styles P, Jae Millz, ol school Juelz....the list goes on....nobodies trying to hear that same sh** anymore.

Back
Top Bottom