||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

eek.gif
In my daily random thoughts @ work yesterday, I was thinking about Snoop being plugged in for the remix since he's been down with the Steelers. Lo and behold...

Joint is "meh" though.

I think that "Taylor Gang" song has HUGE potential to blow up.

One of my favorite producers/rappers in the game right now together, I can't wait till the official version drops. I already know it's gonna KNOCK in the whip like Cabin Fever.
pimp.gif

*waits patiently*

Um....that song has zero potential to blow up. Sounds terrible live, hopefully it'll sound a lot different in studio cuz that's not really a good look if he thinks that's gonna get played on the radio.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Um....that song has zero potential to blow up. Sounds terrible live, hopefully it'll sound a lot different in studio cuz that's not really a good look if he thinks that's gonna get played on the radio.
Umm...I'm guessing you've never heard BMF, MC Hammer, or the original song that started the Lex Luger riddim Hard in the Paint.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Umm...I'm guessing you've never heard BMF, MC Hammer, or the original song that started the Lex Luger riddim Hard in the Paint.
All of which are better than this song....
What exactly do you consider "blowing up"? I think Black and Yellow is higher on the Billboard charts than all three of those songs have been, so I think Wiz should be shooting a wee bit higher than that for his second single.

I wonder what wiz will sell on his debut. His movement is STRONG... His fans are REAL fans too.

^
I say gold 1st week

bout 1.5 overall

just my guess

Taylors are more loyal then YM fans

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
I say gold 1st week

bout 1.5 overall

just my guess

Taylors are more loyal then YM fans

Nah... He'll do Kid Cudi numbers. Suttin' like 105,000 first week.

+

*Patiently waits for CDQ/Dirty "Taylor Gang" download link*
nerd.gif

when he debuted get some on stage i wasnt a fan, but the recorded one is good. ima have to wait till i hear it in studio before i make a judgement

yall trippin man 80% of his fans are the WHITE community

its just that he is now starting to catch on in the hood

and we all know the white community buys albums dude will hit gold if not that more then 300k 1st week easy

all he need to do is stick wit Cardo, Sledge, Jerm & the in house producers and get a song wit Ke$ha or Katy Perry like We're Done or The Thrill and you will see

Get the party track just in time for spring break and i bet everybody will be bumping it

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

yall trippin man 80% of his fans are the WHITE community

its just that he is now starting to catch on in the hood

and we all know the white community buys albums dude will hit gold if not that more then 300k 1st week easy

all he need to do is stick wit Cardo, Sledge, Jerm & the in house producers and get a song wit Ke$ha or Katy Perry like We're Done or The Thrill and you will see

Get the party track just in time for spring break and i bet everybody will be bumping it

yeah thats all he needs to do and its a WRAP.

Gold first week.....HELL NO! If you don't know numbers, don't even guess. He's lucky if he breaks 300K BUT MY MAIN QUESTION IS....why is his album even being talked about right now? It's like 3-5 months away

The "white community" that's his fans are college students......and we don't buy albums. But I still think he'll sell around 130,000 first week if he puts out a single that sounds more like The Thrill or Say Yeah or This Plane....and a lot less like that Taylor Gang song. Wiz has all the ingredients to be the next superstar of rap, he doesn't need to be putting out street songs that sound like Waka or Rick Ross as radio singles. His second single could be the most important of his career.

Back
Top Bottom