||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

yall trippin man 80% of his fans are the WHITE community

its just that he is now starting to catch on in the hood

and we all know the white community buys albums dude will hit gold if not that more then 300k 1st week easy

all he need to do is stick wit Cardo, Sledge, Jerm & the in house producers and get a song wit Ke$ha or Katy Perry like We're Done or The Thrill and you will see

Get the party track just in time for spring break and i bet everybody will be bumping it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son said "300k easy" hahaha smh. Wiz is my boy and he's ONE hit away from fully breaking through. Hes right on the edge of major stardom and hes at a very crucial part. Either he stays on his mixtape grind for a major part of his career or he becomes superstar and becomes a true hip hop star. He has the potential to do it nd imo its only a matter of time. Dude is gonna become major

So dope to see a dude I've been bumpin for years finally get his shine
eek.gif

Hopefully he can stick to his old formula and not sell out.

Met him in August.  Felt good man.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Um....that song has zero potential to blow up. Sounds terrible live, hopefully it'll sound a lot different in studio cuz that's not really a good look if he thinks that's gonna get played on the radio.
Umm...I'm guessing you've never heard BMF, MC Hammer, or the original song that started the Lex Luger riddim Hard in the Paint.
All of which are better than this song....
What exactly do you consider "blowing up"? I think Black and Yellow is higher on the Billboard charts than all three of those songs have been, so I think Wiz should be shooting a wee bit higher than that for his second single.
1. Idk how you can say all those songs are better than "Taylor Gang" when you've yet to hear the mastered version all the way thru.
2. I agree he might need to be shooting higher for a 2nd single, but nobody said that's his next single so idk why your acting like this is a do or die song for his future.

As for his sales....I think we need to hear more than black/yellow and I mean, sh** do we even know the name of his cd yet?
laugh.gif
let's find these things out before realistic projections are made.

SMFH could we talk about something that really matters like what the music sounds like, the direction of the album, possible features instead of sales which NONE of yall get a percentage of.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

So dope to see a dude I've been bumpin for years finally get his shine
eek.gif

Hopefully he can stick to his old formula and not sell out.

Met him in August.  Felt good man.N
Your lucky you met him, Ive been listening to him since youngin on his grind and its just weird but at the same time apprecatied seeing him gettin shine

Originally Posted by tyisny

SMFH could we talk about something that really matters like what the music sounds like, the direction of the album, possible features instead of sales which NONE of yall get a percentage of.
As for features, I have no doubt Curren$y will be on a couple of songs and I wonder if Diddy will try and suck his way on.
30t6p3b.gif

Also his second single will be important, because it determines what the direction of his album will be like.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by tyisny

As for features, I have no doubt Curren$y will be on a couple of songs and I wonder if Diddy will try and suck his way on.
30t6p3b.gif

Also his second single will be important, because it determines what the direction of his album will be like.

I could see Real Estate being a single wit an additional verse, but that's far fetched.
The sounds of Real Estate & Star of the Show is the direction I would like to hear from his album tho.
As big as Black & Yellow is, u can keep that.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Taylor Gang sounds like I've heard it before. But with different words. By a different artist. Hmmmmmmm
Same %%$% I'm thinkin'
yup.  And if he keeps making songs like that, his record sales will be looking just as similar.

lol Wiz soundin cocky, but he has every right to as long as he continues to deliver

"we talked about for it for about three minutes, and then I came up with that song"

Hope its a bangerr

Back
Top Bottom