||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Just watched that video. Roll Up, huh?
Glad he's not changing his material again for this album.

The whole weed thing is going to get tired pretty soon. Dude is very one-dimensional.

Originally Posted by ABC

The whole weed thing is going to get tired pretty soon. Dude is very one-dimensional.

he's BEEN making weed music, and ppl BEEN saying it will get played out...i'm still waiting
eyes.gif

he's really the only mainstream (I guess you can call him that now) artist making this type of music now, he'll be around longer than you think

Originally Posted by that WAVE

he's BEEN making weed music, and ppl BEEN saying it will get played out...i'm still waiting
eyes.gif

he's really the only mainstream (I guess you can call him that now) artist making this type of music now, he'll be around longer than you think

I doubt it.  He's what's hot right now.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

eyes.gif

I doubt it.  He's what's hot right now.
a cult fan base + cosign from other artists + the ability to make songs, how you figure?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by ABC

Co-signing this...
All you dudes are the same ppl that ain't know about Wiz until this summer.

He been droppin music for 3+years now that whether the song title is related to trees or not, the subject matter of the song still bounces around.

The whole "How Fly" mixtape was straight fire and dude been was on the same sh**.  If anything a lot of rappers are trying to hop in his lane lately trying to water there rhymes down w/ weed talk when before I rarely heard them talk about smoking.

eyes.gif
He's been mainstream hot for less than a year, his peak probably being the recent "Black and Yellow" track. I'm guessing most people who say they have "been" listening to him started in 2009 with either Flight School or How Fly... less than two years ago. He's not that talented; his rhymes are so damn simple. All he talks about is "chilling" and weed. The dude is pretty weak and he has very low potential.

Allll I know is I've been rocking with Wiz since 06 so... its gonna be hard to tell what his lane will be.

Does anybody have an idea of what song(s) are sampled on "In My Car" ? None of my usual sources or google have turned up any results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

Does anybody have an idea of what song(s) are sampled on "In My Car" ? None of my usual sources or google have turned up any results.

Any help would be appreciated.

The sample is "I Wish You Love" by Willie Hutch

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wiz on hooks> (Rocoa Dash, Max B idgaf)

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA NOW! Let's not get blasphemous here people.
Don't wanna turn this into a Max Vs. Wiz thread, kuz WE all kno Max is the hook God.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wiz on hooks> (Rocoa Dash, Max B idgaf)

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA NOW! Let's not get blasphemous here people.
Don't wanna turn this into a Max Vs. Wiz thread, kuz WE all kno Max is the hook God.

roll.gif
 wiz def borrows from max 

Originally Posted by ABC

eyes.gif
He's been mainstream hot for less than a year, his peak probably being the recent "Black and Yellow" track. I'm guessing most people who say they have "been" listening to him started in 2009 with either Flight School or How Fly... less than two years ago. He's not that talented; his rhymes are so damn simple. All he talks about is "chilling" and weed. The dude is pretty weak and he has very low potential.

Co-signing this... Khalifa is real overrated..

Back
Top Bottom