||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

Track 3 is one of my favorite. I'm looking forward to seeing dude in Houston.

nerd.gif
When and where?

Homicide will probably be on the Album
I was looking forward to that track so much.

Played the youtube video like 5 times just to hear the snippet.

So basically he's putting out music just to do it.

"Deal or No Deal" is an album...but I'm not gonna look at it like an Album though ya know? I gotta feeling he'll step it up way bigin 2010 though

wizzleman2.png

looks like this is the tracklist
or is it ??
lots of mixtape tracks on here ..

EDIT ::

might as well put this in here too
OKAYY !!!

Mixtape is not great. A lot of old %@%!. Same with DoND... nonetheless, Wiz is OKAYYY-- or a little bit better than.

Of these new, young rappers, Wiz has become my favorite by far. His whole image is a lot more genuine and his music is good, too. I don't care what he putson his album, really--what he's been giving away on these mixtape albums is worth tossing him a $10.

Judging by the interview above, his other albums were all undergrounds... so does that mean we can post links without violating the ROC? If so,
nerd.gif

b.a.r. was pretty much average. I think deal or no deal will be legit tho. He set my expectations really high after listening to flight school. Flight schoolwas niiiiiiice.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Of these new, young rappers, Wiz has become my favorite by far. His whole image is a lot more genuine and his music is good, too. I don't care what he puts on his album, really--what he's been giving away on these mixtape albums is worth tossing him a $10.

Judging by the interview above, his other albums were all undergrounds... so does that mean we can post links without violating the ROC? If so,
nerd.gif
I feel the same way. I was going to d/l that Deal or No Deal but Wiz been on his grind that he deserve my $10 dollars especially after FlightSchool. Sounded like an album.

Nice Interview btw...
Labels sleeping on him right now but in 2010 i think his grind is gonna be even crazier.

"Shame" sounded just like it should of had Curren$y on it.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

is there an official deal or no deal thread? if so i cant find it

Nah go ahead and make it if you want but I figure most of it will be discussed in here since it's dropping soon.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Of these new, young rappers, Wiz has become my favorite by far. His whole image is a lot more genuine and his music is good, too. I don't care what he puts on his album, really--what he's been giving away on these mixtape albums is worth tossing him a $10.

nerd.gif
I feel the same way. I was going to d/l that Deal or No Deal but Wiz been on his grind that he deserve my $10 dollars especially after Flight School. Sounded like an album.

Nice Interview btw...
Labels sleeping on him right now but in 2010 i think his grind is gonna be even crazier.

"Shame" sounded just like it should of had Curren$y on it.

Wiz is gonna blow in '10/'11....Damn near everybody who I introduced his music to gave me positive feedback for it.

Wiz makes the music to soundtrack of my life right now.....

Back
Top Bottom