||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I have blank CD's that sound better than this album.

roll.gif
roll.gif

haven't got around to listening to it yet, but I posted awhile back I knew this was coming. You could hear it in everything he been doing.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Dude forcing people to put out a blunt??

This @#*+% Wiz is getting mad corny son.
He's always been on that
laugh.gif
When dude switched it up to this style after a while he started studying up on smoking and says smoking blunts are not healthy so he and his whole crew don't condone it.

It's funny that he could smell the difference though.

After a few more listens, I came to the conclusion  that out of 14 songs, 7 are actually listenable.  Out of those 7 there are 2 that I just don't want to hear. (Roll up, and Black and Yellow).  Out of the remaining 5 songs, 3 were heard before the rest of the album was available  (The Race, On My Level, and Star of The Show).  That  leaves "When I'm Gone", and "Hopes and Dreams".  So I wouldn't say that the album is straight garbage, but it is definitely disappointing.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He's always been on that
laugh.gif
When dude switched it up to this style after a while he started studying up on smoking and says smoking blunts are not healthy so he and his whole crew don't condone it.

Yeah, he swithced his %+%! up. I remember a hot minute ago, son was definitely rapping about smoking Ls

He's always been on that
laugh.gif

He didn't study up on smoking, he stopped smoking blunts after he met Spitta.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

He's always been on that
laugh.gif

He didn't study up on smoking, he stopped smoking blunts after he met Spitta.
Ehh, same difference. He followed a guy who studied up on it. What I do remember that starting from is a vid with Wiz and Spitta.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

If you can't feel them Ns on "Rooftops", then I don't know what to tell you...
This. I can def feel Spitta's verse. Dont even play Wiz's verses.

Clear the runway babyyy, OG in my swisher so my blunt tasted flavored.

laugh.gif

his record label probably wanted his album to be a pop album

___'s can say Atlantic this, Atlantic that... We dont know anything from the outside looking in unless he says something. For all we know, Wiz wanted to make this exact album we are hearing. This dude getting paid going pop he could care less, that's where the REAL money is.

Originally Posted by All Ready

you know that one song that you always skip on his mixtapes?

well, he basically made about 12 of those and called it an album

Bingo 
laugh.gif
. But honestly after spinning this five times, it's still buns. When I'm Gone, Rooftops, The Race, Black and Yellow, Star of the Show, and On My Level are the only songs I can vibe to. He's gonna do numbers off this trash though.

Back
Top Bottom