||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

wiz wack....he a spitta groupie to the max......if i remember correctly when spitta WRECKED wiz own track (say yea)...wiz ended up sending him a message on myspace asking to do tracks together
laugh.gif

since he started this whole pop nonsense dudes fan base has turned into a bunch of middle school girls and hypebeasts I am so disappointed that I don't even listen to this character anymore.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I can't even enjoy this %%%% when I'm high.

That's how I know when something is trash.

co-sign. kept blazing and it still didn't sound much better 
indifferent.gif
.  I heard the 1st track and was hopeful, but after that, it was pretty much downhill.  album is very disappointing.  1st album in awhile that I didn't listen to straight through.  star of the show is one of the few tracks that stood out and sounded like wiz; album is way too pop.  Wiz has been falling off since streaking his hair and linking up with Amber
ohwell.gif

I don't know what boys expected.  This album sounds exactly what I thought a Wiz Khalifa ALBUM would sound like.  Go back and listen to Flight School.  Album kinda reminds me of that sound only with his new flow.  Wiz is a happy-go-lucky !#! $%!%%.  Album full of happy, weed smokin tracks.  What ya'll thought he was gonna drop? Get Rich or Die Tryin?

For what it is I can rock with it.  The production is solid and Wiz sounds like the same ole Wiz.  It ain't no RIDER music but I can vibe to it.
ohwell.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

laugh.gif
@ my chi-town people acting like groupies, blunts been wack anyway

rolls eyes.... im from tha chi ...dont bring no papers in my session....
laugh.gif
blunts been wack
laugh.gif

I was never into son's music like that anyway. But always end up listening to everything he releases though. This is pretty much garbage. I like 2 songs. And I doubt I'll even listen to those again.

And I'll take a king size J, vape, bong, or spoon any day over a blunt. %*%$ taste nasty cuz. Mighty corny of Wiz though.

%*%+ like Cameras and Fly Solo weren't even downloaded when they came out a while back

I heard them then and thought they were such trash, I can't believe they made it on the cd.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Where's Johnny Juliano btw?

blunts are wack tho... i only smoke em in sessions... solo its all joint everything... the weed tastes better, u use less weed, and u get a higher percentage of thc

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

And I'll take a king size J, vape, bong, or spoon any day over a blunt. %*%$ taste nasty cuz. Mighty corny of Wiz though.

Spoon? que

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

blunts are wack tho... i only smoke em in sessions... solo its all joint everything... the weed tastes better, u use less weed, and u get a higher percentage of thc

Precisely my dude...blunts mask the taste of the weed.

I need as much THC as I can get. I use a Volcano primarily but if I do have to roll up it's gotta be papers.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I'm taking a blunt over a joint every single day.
laugh.gif

word
never thought i'd see marijuana get hypebeasted

Hypebeasted? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall dudes smoking herb out of swishers in the 50's. Its all a matter of preference my dude, but if anything, blunts have been hypebeasted by the 'gangsta rap' generation of the 90's.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Whats this spoon talk my man?? like...a spoon out the kitchen? we still smokin weed here?? inquiring minds want to know

Back
Top Bottom