||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

And I'll take a king size J, vape, bong, or spoon any day over a blunt. %*%$ taste nasty cuz. Mighty corny of Wiz though.
Whats this spoon talk my man?? like...a spoon out the kitchen? we still smokin weed here?? inquiring minds want to know

Spoon= pipe

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I'm taking a blunt over a joint every single day.
laugh.gif

word
never thought i'd see marijuana get hypebeasted

Hypebeasted? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall dudes smoking herb out of swishers in the 50's. Its all a matter of preference my dude, but if anything, blunts have been hypebeasted by the 'gangsta rap' generation of the 90's.

QFT.

laugh.gif
 at him thinking joints are a fad or something

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

laugh.gif
@ my chi-town people acting like groupies, blunts been wack anyway

rolls eyes.... im from tha chi ...dont bring no papers in my session....
laugh.gif
blunts been wack
laugh.gif
its cool church, i mean what u spend on a 5 box of swishers gets me 100 papers and my s_ dont burn fast neither

They just played "Roll Up" going into the commercial break for the UNC v. Marquette game. For as gay as that song is, dude is doing something right.

^ just heard that too smh 

Now that I've thought about it I actually dont mind what wiz has done. 

Cabin Fever = Free 

Rolling papers = $9.99

Basically Saved $10 and still supported the artist by downloading the mixtape (and CD) = 
pimp.gif

I normally buy Albums by my fav artisits but those are usually good albums, this is not IMO, and it's not what I wanna hear from Wiz Khalifa 

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

word
never thought i'd see marijuana get hypebeasted

Hypebeasted? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall dudes smoking herb out of swishers in the 50's. Its all a matter of preference my dude, but if anything, blunts have been hypebeasted by the 'gangsta rap' generation of the 90's.

QFT.

laugh.gif
 at him thinking joints are a fad or something
I dont think he's saying joints are a fad to a real smoker
I think he means the people who stopped smoking blunts after Wiz stopped smoking blunts

Ive seen that a lot around my area.. Even people who never really smoked weed before.. now.. "Keeping it lit" 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BONG > all though.

I don't care for joints due to the speed at which they finish. In that aspect blunts last longer. I burn myself with bowls
30t6p3b.gif

I'm looking in to cigar size rolling papers.

laugh.gif
  @ This thread going from Rolling Papers to yall debating the best way to smoke. Thats when you KNOW this album wasn't any good.

Raw Papers or Flavored Blunt Wrap Papers > ___________

Can't front on 0.99 for a pack of 50.

Vape>Hookah w/ ice>Bong>Blunt>Paper

That's just my preference, though. Plus I've never rolled the greatest papers.

Back
Top Bottom