||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Icy Mint Optimos > Grape Swishers >

But...

I don't discriminate, I smoke it all.

I hate the post-khalifa new age joint smoking generation..

They are like Jehovahs Witnesses.. Always trying to force their BS smoking belifs on you about how you should only smoke Js.

indifferent.gif

Do you man.

It's Bowls/Bongs > Joints > Blunts for me. I've yet to try a vaporizers yet but I really want to. If I'm in a session and there's only blunts, fine. But when I'm dolo, it's probably gonna be bong rips. 

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

laugh.gif
  @ This thread going from Rolling Papers to yall debating the best way to smoke. Thats when you KNOW this album wasn't any good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know this is late, but Hustlin off Cabin Fever is *%@#$$% sick. This @@*+ goes so HARD.
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Brought her homegirl, she said that she don't do friends
Kicked the +@!!# out and make her find new friends

crackhead.jpg

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

It's Bowls/Bongs > Joints > Blunts for me. I've yet to try a vaporizers yet but I really want to. If I'm in a session and there's only blunts, fine. But when I'm dolo, it's probably gonna be bong rips. 

Vapes are the truth. I've literally watched five people, including myself, get stupidied by a mere pinch of dank. It's a beautiful thing. $600 for a volcano is pretty steep though. I know there are others, but I want that one.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Vapes are the truth. I've literally watched five people, including myself, get stupidied by a mere pinch of dank. It's a beautiful thing. $600 for a volcano is pretty steep though. I know there are others, but I want that one.
This, buuuut Bowls  Bubblers*

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Do bubblers do any good cooling the smoke?

Vapors give me great highs. Bongs be havin me slammed for a whole day.

Volcano has me feeling like a fiend sometimes.

I use it at least twice a day. You get any higher using anything else you might as well be smoking crack.

So you mean to tell me nobody is F'n wit chevy new tape........... He got some bangers and has the same sound as wiz its just a little toooooo much like wiz tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

laugh.gif
  @ This thread going from Rolling Papers to yall debating the best way to smoke. Thats when you KNOW this album wasn't any good.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Do bubblers do any good cooling the smoke?
yes because there is water in it 
i prefer smoking out a pipe, then joints, then if theres a few heads a blunt....

the blunt high feels weird to me...joints and pipes are clean high 

Back
Top Bottom