||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Does anyone have an idea of the setlist of his current tour? I got tickets for tomorrow's show but friction with the person I'm going with x the fact that Rolling Papers blows $$!% has me on the fence. If he performs the best songs of kushxoj and cabin fever, i'd go.

Ive seen Wiz about 4 times in concert...
Only slow song he really performs is Good Dank..

Other than that you are in for a party sir.

so he didn't perform Mezmorized, Glass House, Never Been, In the Cut, Phone Numbers, Gang Bang to name a few. His shows must be terrible then. It's cool. I'm trying to find an exit anyway.

All that will probably be heard...
Off the top of my head..

He comes out to Super High remix..

Ummmm...

Cabin Fever

Chewy

Ink My Whole Body

Dreamer

Never Been

In The Cut

Still Blazin

The Statement

Up

Never Been

BAR

This Plane

Im guessing hell add GangBang, Roll Up, On My Level

My fear is that he'll take some of the quality songs from k&oj // cabin fever in order to perform tracks off rolling papers since it's the logical move. That's all fine and dandy for the people that love his little weed pop exploits but I can't get down with 90% off rolling papers.

appreciate the list. thanks.

Wiz Khalifa will be at Union Square Best Buy tommorow. The first 500 people to purchase Rolling Papers starting at 12:01AM will get a wristband that guarantees you to get in tommorow.

wiz has a different playlist and sets for different shows
its just what ever he is feeling at the time

he switches up songs

most of the songs he opens up to are:

Super High (remix)
B.A.R.
Wake & Bake
Mezmorized

most of the songs in his set are:

Car Service
Friendly
The Thrill
Wont Land
Boarding Pass
Teach You To Fly
Wassup
The Statement
Never Been
Glasshouse
Spotlight
Kid Frankie
Up
Still Blazin
In The Cut
Good Dank
Chewy
Studio Lovin
This Plane
Good Bye
In My Car
Black & Yellow
Taylor Gang
Gang Bang
Im A Star
Cabin Fever
Ink My Whole Body
Homicide
ATL Freestyle
Huey Newton

and thats just off the top of my head

he add and change songs depending on how he feeling usually him and bonics go over the playlist right before they go on............if he in a good mood he will add songs

Im thinking he will come out to When Im Gone then go into......

On My Level
Roll Up
The Race
Star Of The Show
Fly Solo
Rooftops

then ask the crowd how long they been rocking him and if they been wit him since day one then go into his older stuff

30t6p3b.gif

^
ehhhh not really

When Im Gone
On My Level
Black & Yellow
The Race
Star Of The Show
Fly Solo
Rooftops

are the only songs I can rock with

if he woulda took those songs and added Phone Numbers, Gang Bang, That Good, In The Middle Of You & In My Car we would have a good 1st album

Just pick up.. Rolling Papers.. Importing it into my ipod right now.. I will listen to it when I get some free time..

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
ehhhh not really

When Im Gone
On My Level
Black & Yellow
The Race
Star Of The Show
Fly Solo
Rooftops

are the only songs I can rock with

if he woulda took those songs and added Phone Numbers, Gang Bang, That Good, In The Middle Of You & In My Car we would have a good 1st album
This isn't his debut album

Back
Top Bottom