||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Yeah, I'm expecting good tickets to be in the $80-100 range. If he performs mostly Cabin Fever stuff and just the very best songs from Rolling Papers--and hopefully some K&OJ and before, I'll consider it money well spent.

hell no. $40-50 TOPS. and Dunk These, LA date will be announced after Coachella, possible SD date as well...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Yeah, I'm expecting good tickets to be in the $80-100 range. If he performs mostly Cabin Fever stuff and just the very best songs from Rolling Papers--and hopefully some K&OJ and before, I'll consider it money well spent.

hell no. $40-50 TOPS. and Dunk These, LA date will be announced after Coachella, possible SD date as well...
Any word on when tickets will go on sale? Specifically the SF date?

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Any word on when tickets will go on sale? Specifically the SF date?
official announcement next week

i just got the album...it wasnt necessarily what i expected. but i am giving it the chance to grow on me.

Perhaps, but if all these venues have seating, then the front row on the floor could possibly be kind of high in price. At least I think--I'm no expert.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Wiz slowly entering cornball status

Unfortunately true
tired.gif

Coming to Iowa again? Surprising, dunno if i can go after "trying" to listen to RP, absolute trash imo
grin.gif
.. although Wiz deffinately puts on a dope show. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ all the people in here changing their perception of duke since he turned mainstream....not surprised its typical

here....once somebody goes mainstream the hate floods in.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

roll.gif
@ all the people in here changing their perception of duke since he turned mainstream....not surprised its typical

Of course the perception of him changed the music that he put out changed (not for the better). 
grin.gif

It has little to do with him going mainstream. If he went mainstream and put out something that was up to par with K&OJ quality wise, I doubt there would be any "hate" as you put it.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

roll.gif

Of course the perception of him changed the music that he put out changed (not for the better). 
grin.gif

It has little to do with him going mainstream. If he went mainstream and put out something that was up to par with K&OJ quality wise, I doubt there would be any "hate" as you put it.

roll.gif

grin.gif

well if its as "trash" as most of you are saying it is....lets see how many shows he DOESN'T sell out. He molded this album to make $

not to impress a bunch of dudes on an internet forum.

roll.gif

grin.gif

well if its as "trash" as most of you are saying it is....lets see how many shows he DOESN'T sell out. He molded this album to make $

the thing is he isn't gonna be selling out shows with the same fans he was previously, it'll be radio fans and that type that show up to his $!%* now.

grin.gif

the thing is he isn't gonna be selling out shows with the same fans he was previously, it'll be radio fans and that type that show up to his $!%* now.

and he won't give 2 @+##% cuz the paper is rolling in.

Back
Top Bottom