||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Yea the backlash is amzing to me considering he just dropped cabin fever prior to the album, the album is pretty decent and this is WIZ...... This aint the same as gucci doing spotlight or some dumb !++ like that its still in his lane. Wiz Been singing, Wiz been making tracks for ladies, Wiz been attracted to a mainstream sound what exactly has changed

laugh.gif

Can you really blame him?

Frist he drops Cabin Fever

It's his first album on the new record, he wants to sell as many albums as possible. He's going to have radio songs.

More excuses.

K&OJ was full of radio songs. Was it not? So was Flight School.

Rolling Papers is just BAD period. As far as content goes, Wiz has been on the same train for a while now. That was never a problem so I'm not sure why people keep saying this. It's not like dude went from being some underground backpacker to singing R&B tracks or something.

It's like dude has become a parody of himself now.

wiz can and will still put out bangers, but my man signed up for that Illuminati Package. It came with pop-like beats from the label, amber rose, a hipster blonde patch and millions of dollars.

I would of done the same thing

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

wiz can and will still put out bangers, but my man signed up for that Illuminati  mainstream package. It came with pop-like beats from the label, amber rose, a hipster blonde patch and millions of dollars.

wiz can and will still put out bangers, but my man signed up for that Illuminati Package. It came with pop-like beats from the label, amber rose, a hipster blonde patch and millions of dollars.

+1

*mark jackson voice* "PUREEEE" assessment... in fact nothing else need be said

dont act like yall didint see this coming... Flight School and Kush n OJ will go down as his best works ever

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

+1

dont act like yall didint see this coming... Flight School and Kush n OJ will go down as his best works ever

> Kush x OJ, Flight School

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

+1

Wiz_Khalifa_Prince_Of_The_City_2-front-large.jpg

and to be clear i'm not backing the quality of the album, there are a few joints i rock with (When Im Gone, The Race, Rooftops and a couple others)

but it's pretty hard to see how a lot of you didn't see this coming.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Nokia Theatre for Los Angeles, Open Air Theatre for SD...

Open Air theatre as in the one at SDSU? that should be pretty effin awesome
glasses.gif

with the track record at my school, im sure it will NOT be smoke friendly..

oh well. def a good look for Wiz and San Diego.

tru tru POTC2 is up there as well point is hes trending the wrong way... POTC2 > Flight School > K n OJ > Star Power > all his recent releases

ill give wiz 12$ for how much i play kush and oj and cabin fever...

i havent heard his album...i dont listen to albums anyway

mixtapes >

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

mixtapes >
makes 0 sense

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

mixtapes >
makes 0 sense
who delivers on albums besides big name rappers anyway...

Back
Top Bottom