||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Presale for tickets to the Houston show start at 10AM on Monday, April 18th. The seating chart said it won't be standing room like his HOB show, but the prices were still showing as ridiculously cheap (~$40 at most, and only two levels of pricing). Hoping to scoop up 3-4 good ones, if it's assigned seating.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

wiz can and will still put out bangers, but my man signed up for that Illuminati Package. It came with pop-like beats from the label, amber rose, a hipster blonde patch and millions of dollars.

I would of done the same thing
+1

*mark jackson voice* "PUREEEE" assessment... in fact nothing else need be said

dont act like yall didint see this coming... Flight School and Kush n OJ will go down as his best works ever
Wiz_Khalifa_Prince_Of_The_City_2-front-large.jpg
Co-sign 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
Track 2 stay on repeat

you can tell he is inspired by alot artist cause he sound staright like Jeezy

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Presale for tickets to the Houston show start at 10AM on Monday, April 18th. The seating chart said it won't be standing room like his HOB show, but the prices were still showing as ridiculously cheap (~$40 at most, and only two levels of pricing). Hoping to scoop up 3-4 good ones, if it's assigned seating.
Do you know what website its gonna be on?

Wiz killed it earlier today. Wasnt the biggest fan before today. I was impressed. Props to Wiz.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

They took the Columbus concert out? !$%.
Fam, the LC Pavilion website has it on their event list. Tix go on sale Wednesday. 
I'm gonna be in FLA that week for a wedding 
30t6p3b.gif

Gonna try and hit up one of the TX shows when I move there at the end of June.

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

http://www.ticketmaster.c...d=10001&minorcatid=3
Use the presale code "ROLLING" to purchase. It looks like it's just going to be Gen Ad and then seating in the back area--something like how it was at HOB.

Someone olease PM me the presale code for the SF show on June 22nd...TIA!
EDIT; 1

NVM!

EDIT; 2

Fuhh, nvm. I guess it's different for different cities. Some one please post the code, thanks in advance! 

EDIT; 3

I tried putting in some random password and finally got it. 

PASSWORD IS "PAPERS". Hope that helps!

Peace! 

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

http://www.ticketmaster.c...d=10001&minorcatid=3
Use the presale code "ROLLING" to purchase. It looks like it's just going to be Gen Ad and then seating in the back area--something like how it was at HOB.
Thanks fam 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

If anyone knows Wiz's setlist from today, posting it would be appreciated.

Got you fam
Phone Numbers

Gangbang

The Thrill

In the cut

Still Blazen

The Kid Frankie

Mezmorized

Taylor Gang

When I'm gone

The Race

Wake Up

Fly Solo

No Sleep

Roll Up

Black and Yellow

and walked off to Taylor Gang

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by dland24

If anyone knows Wiz's setlist from today, posting it would be appreciated.

Got you fam
Phone Numbers

Gangbang

The Thrill

In the cut

Still Blazen

The Kid Frankie

Mezmorized

Taylor Gang

When I'm gone

The Race

Wake Up

Fly Solo

No Sleep

Roll Up

Black and Yellow

and walked off to Taylor Gang
Thank goodness. That actually sounds pretty decent. I wish he'd perform "@*#" from Cabin Fever though. That song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw Wiz and Mac at VT a couple weekends ago... Mac knows how to rock a crowd but Wiz dissapoints with his setlist of way tooo many rolling papers

Back
Top Bottom