||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

you can't even compare Covert Coup to Cabin Fever.....2 different vibes ******s

But I can compare R4 and Cabin Fever right? FOH with that. They're both rap and both mixtapes, therefore I can. Cabin Fever is cool, but let's not get it too hyped because it "bangs in the whip." Some of you on NT kill me with that. But I guess that's the reason for a So Icy Ent. thread having 100+ pages, and a Flockaveli Appreciation thread
eyes.gif
. But back to the topic, CF is cool, but it does NOT compare to CC nor R4, nor FOG. I think a lot of people are so geeked for this tape because Rolling Papers was so bad, which I guess is understandable.
Oh word? 
grin.gif

Curren$y's word play is amazing. Goes to show how long he's been in the game, isn't dude bout to be 30? He's comfortable with the music he makes and the fact him and Wiz still link up is dope even though they rap so differently (substance is usually the same though, just delivered in different ways). CF was a dope mixtape, it dropped at a great time so people who weren't going to like Rolling Papers had something to listen to.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

your life, end it.

LmaoI've tried to listen to currensy the last few years a couple of times, maybe I just don't get it.
Because your not well educated...he's trash?
The ignorance in America
30t6p3b.gif
I like Currensy too but your post makes no sense 

What does education have to do with anything? 
laugh.gif

All the Curren$y fans on that Wiz stole his style need to give it up. The Wiz fans that don't feel Spitta just don't like his style, his voice, his flow, or lyrics (probably a combination of all).

Don't be mad. Just deal with it.

Can't even say anything when ppl say don't like dude cuz he can be very boring.

dude has a lot of energy, but damn if i'm gonna pay for a show i wanna see a performance not dude dancing around stage with his music playing in the background 
laugh.gif

http://www.taletela.com/news/6665/wiz-khalifa-wants-to-marry-amber-rose
The 'Black And Yellow' joined Choice Breakfast with Kojo & Max and they discussed his relationship with Amber and why he's so in love with her.

The 23-year-old rapper said that it was her positive nature that appealed to him so much.

“She’s just so positive and she’s just understanding of my life and capable of dealing with a person like me and I’m not like a crazy person but I’m creative and I’m really busy and I do a lot," he said: "But she just has the capacity to deal with all of that and make me interested in her just as a person and not just her look or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom