||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

That set list looks way improved from his previous concerts!
I will be in SF on June 22nd for that show!

Cooking my %@! off to gangbang

He was non stop promoting Rolling Papers from the time he finished Taylor Gang until the end of his set.

laugh.gif
 when Rollin came on @ the end that %+%@ caught me off guard. Maybe Jeezy don't know who Gunplay is or something...

Just came back from the concert, thanks a lot to the homie PleaseSayTheBaby23 for the tixs, and he wiz killed it. Mac miller is also a dope performer. Was also my first time seeing people pass out from smoke, it was too funny. Some chick was completely nude when she passed out & some dude fell like he got punched in the face, lmao. UCF snow bunnies though....
devil.gif
x
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
. I think I also saw sikwidit, lol.

this thread has def slowed down since the album dropped..
tired.gif

anyway, G S Hit > a lot of RP tracks..

wiz shouldnt have cut the track from the album.

0:57:
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
<---and that aint laughing.

1:11: info on shades?

1:34: info on hat? I like the sailor look for the summer
pimp.gif

I seen him last night, son did the WHOLE Rolling Papers album, half of Cabin Fever and half of Kush/OJ. It was straight, not a fan of his new stuff. I wanted to hear his 07-08 music. Deal or No Deal too. Only hyped for Cabin Fever and a few off Kush. He was buggin out, think he's starting to lace his weed.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I seen him last night, son did the WHOLE Rolling Papers album, half of Cabin Fever and half of Kush/OJ. It was straight, not a fan of his new stuff. I wanted to hear his 07-08 music. Deal or No Deal too. Only hyped for Cabin Fever and a few off Kush. He was buggin out, think he's starting to lace his weed.

IMO we being ignorant if we arent expecting him to at least be *%#%*%% with coke by now

But I've noticed the same thing, dude actin a little off lately.

On a more serious note, he needs to quit playin, and record that Racks freestyle so I can start bumping that %$!#

sick.gif
pimp.gif

"Rolling Papers" is alright.

Standout tracks to me are "Black & Yellow" "Get Your Ship'" & "The Race".

Album is average - kinda good.

Not a failure debut.

Dude needs to put out a video for "No Sleep" asap. That !$+* is a for sure #1 hit.

Back
Top Bottom