||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

herd the whole tape cdq
smile.gif
  and cabin fever was supposed to be on the tape cabin fever. wiz didnt want it to leak but it did.

Wiz' show tonight was @!#@%+* sick. Dude is dope performer.

Kicked it with Sledgren for a little bit after the show. Gave me a tidbit about Kush x OJ. For those that follow me on Twitter, you already know what he said. I'm not going to say it on here though.

DJ Jasmine Solano
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Kicked it with Sledgren for a little bit after the show. Gave me a tidbit about Kush x OJ. For those that follow me on Twitter, you already know what he said. I'm not going to say it on here though.

DJ Jasmine Solano
pimp.gif

Saw him Saturday Night.. And
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to DJ Jasmine Solano. I would impregnate her 1 and a 1/2 times..Second time I would push her down the stairs of course.

Originally Posted by Essential1

DJ Jasmine Solano
pimp.gif

Saw him Saturday Night.. And
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to DJ Jasmine Solano. I would impregnate her 1 and a 1/2 times..Second time I would push her down the stairs of course.

I'd impregnate her twice and let her teach my kids Espanol
pimp.gif
devil.gif

EDIT: One of the videos I shot last night.

http://www.youtube.com/v/nyYpRwRI2U8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1http://www.youtube.com/v/nyYpRwRI2U8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1

DJ Jasmine Solano
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to everything you said. Show was straight. I was surprised there was such a hot crowd.

This dude talks about the same %@+$ every song.

...lol, and that %@+$ still goes hard. I wish I could make the show in Tally this weekend...Any Florida heads goin?

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

When is this man mixtape coming out him and Curren$y

been out 
laugh.gif
There's another one dropping this year.

Dr0,

He did Burn After Rolling, The Thrill, Goodbye, Cabin Fever, Chewy, a Kush x OJ track, Ink My Whole Body, This Plane (closing track to the show), On Tha Pill, Shame and like two other tracks of which I forget. His set wasn't that long. Just under an hour. There will be a grip of opening acts if I'm correct. I wish he performed more of his older, grittier tracks from POTC and POTC 2. Most of his set was a lot of recent stuff.

only 3 openers here in SD for my show...local act Goldsmith...Fashawn and Jasmine Solano will also be opening...

Tyler,

I don't know anything about promo so answer me this. Does your money have to be long to get in the promotions industry? It just seems that way because you have to pay them an appearance, lodging and travel fee in addition to getting the word out about the show. How did you get into the business?

Jas has a really good set when she's on the ones and two's. I blogged my review of the show earlier.

Tyler,

I don't know anything about promo so answer me this. Does your money have to be long to get in the promotions industry? It just seems that way because you have to pay them an appearance, lodging and travel fee in addition to getting the word out about the show. How did you get into the business?

Jas has a really good set when she's on the ones and two's. I blogged my review of the show earlier.
hmmmm let's put it this way. i'm working over 50 hours a week at the moment...so i'm hustling my %$$ off to pay for it...i already expect to take a loss with the show i'm not worried about money...it's more about getting connections and my name/company out there...i've got a new idea for shows so throwing concerts with national acts like this will be beneficial in the long run...this whole thing was all me...hit me with a pm and we can discuss further...i'd rather not put stuff like money figures out in the public out of respect...

His music is very nice to smoke to. This Plane is quite nice. Looking forward to his next mixtape.

Originally Posted by krazyg

His music is very nice to smoke to. This Plane is quite nice. Looking forward to his next mixtape.
pimp.gif

yessir...

that interview video up there is dope..

Back
Top Bottom