||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

pimp.gif

Hopefully we'll get a video for spotlight
said this from jump...this never been video is highly appreciated though

im sure all the songs will have a video, didnt he say hes gon release a dvd type thing.. visuals to go along to the mixtape??

the still blazin, in tha cut, & up videos will be
pimp.gif

i ***%# with the outro i wish theres a vid for that too 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I only have Kush & OJ, Flight School and Star Power DL'ed on my laptop. I need to get around to his older mixtapes. Wiz Khalifa is that dude.

My homie and I copped our tickets yesterday for the HOB show in Houston on Halloween. I definitely can't wait.
smokin.gif

Got a handful of tickets to the October 31st show, here, in Houston... Feels like it's ages away, though.

He will be stoppin at alot of cities in Florida in Nov.

He should bring Mac Miller to open up for him at all his shows

were any NTers at the free show in Boston today?

#%*# was %$#!*+ wild, thousands of people there... ryan leslie was close to geting boo'd off the stage cause people wanted to see wiz... people were passing out and throwing up all in the crowd..

when he finally came out (to his verse of the super high remix) he wasn't on stage for more than 15 seconds before people straight rushed that #%*#, this dude wiz ran a circle around the stage before i guess he realized he was surrounded and ran back stage

they had to bring out more security and barricades and the show was delayed like 20 minutes, but wiz came back out and did a set of all kush and oj songs + ink my whole body + finished with this plane, dude fell on stage but rolled and got up quick as hell on some secrent agent man #%*#, and some dude tried to get on stage to fight someone (presumably wiz but idk.. dude was an idiot anyway)

show was crazy overall... i was honestly more entertained by the antics of the crowd but wiz put on a good set despite a whole lot of interference.
pimp.gif

^Didn't get to go, but I heard it was cool, and that he almost fell? But they booed Ryan Leslie? SMH

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

were any NTers at the free show in Boston today?

#%*# was %$#!*+ wild, thousands of people there... ryan leslie was close to geting boo'd off the stage cause people wanted to see wiz... people were passing out and throwing up all in the crowd..

when he finally came out (to his verse of the super high remix) he wasn't on stage for more than 15 seconds before people straight rushed that #%*#, this dude wiz ran a circle around the stage before i guess he realized he was surrounded and ran back stage

they had to bring out more security and barricades and the show was delayed like 20 minutes, but wiz came back out and did a set of all kush and oj songs + ink my whole body + finished with this plane, dude fell on stage but rolled and got up quick as hell on some secrent agent man #%*#, and some dude tried to get on stage to fight someone (presumably wiz but idk.. dude was an idiot anyway)

show was crazy overall... i was honestly more entertained by the antics of the crowd but wiz put on a good set despite a whole lot of interference.
pimp.gif
i was there. this is pretty accurate. this show proved to me how big Wiz's buzz really is. his set list was:

Super High (Remix)
B.A.R.
Car Service
Waken Baken
Mezmorized
Never Been
Up
Good Dank
In The Cut
Ink My Whole Body
This Plane

Back