||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Damn why ya'll going in on dude for saying an 8th lasts him a month? Maybe he likes being conservative, if he uses a bong or a vape and only puffs on the weekends then it makes sense.

Everybody ain't able

people goin in on him cuz he called himself a pothead but only smokes 1/8th (3.5 grams aka NOTHING) every month... thats not a pothead... he smokes weed... theres different levels
u got ur people who will smoke but never buy weed for themselves...

then u got people like dude... they smoke weed but not all like that...

then u got ur daily smokers... potheads

thats just a quick little generalization... i could break it down deeper tho

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Wiz is makin around 15k a show.....he came here last year for 10k but this year his price has gone up but he cut us a deal cause his head secruity went to Famu and is from Miami and we showed them love last time

and who ever said Gucci is makin 20k a show
indifferent.gif

To get Gucci for Famu Homecoming was 70k

and Flocka gets more a show then Wiz BUT Wiz has wayyyyy more shows and venues then Flocka

not to many people wanna pay that Flocka price to get there gig shut down from fights and madness
laugh.gif

but Wiz on the other hand is loved by the white crowd and we all know that crowd will keep a artist eatin good for a while ask Lil Wayne

There is a big difference between clubs/small venues and schools. Artist charge schools big bucks because most of the time schools are going to come correct with the money.

Wiz is makin around 15k a show.....he came here last year for 10k but this year his price has gone up but he cut us a deal cause his head secruity went to Famu and is from Miami and we showed them love last time

indifferent.gif

and Flocka gets more a show then Wiz BUT Wiz has wayyyyy more shows and venues then Flocka

not to many people wanna pay that Flocka price to get there gig shut down from fights and madness
laugh.gif

but Wiz on the other hand is loved by the white crowd and we all know that crowd will keep a artist eatin good for a while ask Lil Wayne
you guys got ROBBED.

off topic.. but this dude pj and bompton always talking about how he hosts shows/sets up concerts an %#%$..

nooone gives a @%## lol

braggin $**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

off topic.. but this dude pj and bompton always talking about how he hosts shows/sets up concerts an %#%$..

nooone gives a @%## lol

braggin $**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Noone gives a !+%%? You're right, SXSW is just a pipedream.

Bragging? when have i ever BRAGGED about doing this $$*@?

Originally Posted by Slim

Wiz is probably seeing way more than 10 a show. French gets 8k, Flocka gets 50k and Nicki gets 100. i'm sure Wiz's rate is somewhere around Flocka's rate. 10k of some fire is only around two pounds and a little more.. if you factor in his entourage and the chicks he's sparking up while on the road, that's understandable.

laugh.gif
if you think Nikki Minaj is seeing $100,000 per show.

Wiz isn't seeing $20,000 a show.  I know someone who said he got him for $10-15k.  And even then (based on what I was told) he felt like he was meeting Wiz' price to make sure he secured him.

I agree if Wiz is buying weed for EVERYONE in his od entourage I can see how it comes out to $10,000 a month.  But if he means just himself?  He's not smoking $120,000 worth of weed a year alone.  Any of you so called potheads that believe that are fools
laugh.gif

nooone gives a @%## lol

braggin $**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't see how he's bragging.

dude isn't quick to bring it up. but then you got dudes pullin miscellaneous numbers out their +$# when dude actually KNOWS and isn't speculating. I just don't get it.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

nooone gives a @%## lol

braggin $**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't see how he's bragging.

dude isn't quick to bring it up. but then you got dudes pullin miscellaneous numbers out their +$# when dude actually KNOWS and isn't speculating. I just don't get it.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

you guys got ROBBED.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 @ 10K in 09. 

^^

im sorry i was caught up in the argument and wasnt thinking 
laugh.gif
Wiz didnt come here to Tallahassee LAST YEAR meaning 2009! it was in April of 2010 and his price was 10k

I remember him performing In The Cut off Kush&OJ and saying he was gonna drop Kush&OJ soon

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

who pays to go see nikki minaj?
The hood.

Well PJ can actually vouch for work he does, he has a DEEP resume of shows and artists can confirm that. He was doing a favor by providing realistic information. A lot of ya'll are in here throwing around random numbers.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wiz sold out the Houston show... anybody have any tickets they could part with
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Me and my homie got free tix
pimp.gif
Halloween it goes down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Atlanta tix sold out too. I didn't think it would and now I am screwed. Dudes charging $125+ for a general admission ticket. SMH

Atlanta tix sold out too. I didn't think it would and now I am screwed. Dudes charging $125+ for a general admission ticket. SMH

Back
Top Bottom