||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

P.S. I'm still tripping how Kush and OJ is his biggest CD yet POTC2 is his BEST CD
30t6p3b.gif
I thought that for a minute too, but Flight School is his best project IMO. PotC2 he actually spit on, unlike Kush & OJ. He doesn't spit anymore

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

P.S. I'm still tripping how Kush and OJ is his biggest CD yet POTC2 is his BEST CD
30t6p3b.gif
I thought that for a minute too, but Flight School is his best project IMO. PotC2 he actually spit on, unlike Kush & OJ. He doesn't spit anymore
Agreed. Although I enjoy KxOJ more (if that makes sense).

Originally Posted by Nako XL

A.� It's not really cool to "brag" about weed anymore.� Smoke all you want but dudes these days are treating it like rappers did gold in the 80s.

B.� He's lying.

He's lying? I estimate him and his crew smoke about an ounce a day....300/ounce x 30 days = $9,000...so 10 grand is probably about right

A.� It's not really cool to "brag" about weed anymore.� Smoke all you want but dudes these days are treating it like rappers did gold in the 80s.

B.� He's lying.

the thing is, THIS tour, he is making UP TO 10k a show....he first tour this year, he was making UP TO 5k a show, so it's entirely possible he is spending 10k a month on weed, but he isn't making stupid money to where it doesn't matter....

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

B.� He's lying.

the thing is, THIS tour, he is making UP TO 10k a show....he first tour this year, he was making UP TO 5k a show, so it's entirely possible he is spending 10k a month on weed, but he isn't making stupid money to where it doesn't matter....
thats more than enough... and it doesnt matter if ur a weedhead... u already count that money as gone 
laugh.gif

dont let me be making 5k per show...

id end up on intervention
roll.gif

Wiz is probably seeing way more than 10 a show. French gets 8k, Flocka gets 50k and Nicki gets 100. i'm sure Wiz's rate is somewhere around Flocka's rate. 10k of some fire is only around two pounds and a little more.. if you factor in his entourage and the chicks he's sparking up while on the road, that's understandable.

Originally Posted by Slim

Wiz is probably seeing way more than 10 a show. French gets 8k, Flocka gets 50k and Nicki gets 100. i'm sure Wiz's rate is somewhere around Flocka's rate. 10k of some fire is only around two pounds and a little more.. if you factor in his entourage and the chicks he's sparking up while on the road, that's understandable.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If you really believe that.

Wiz Khalifa is making more than ALL OF THESE BLOG RAPPERS. Quote me on that.

NO-ONE is seeing him when it comes to shows.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Wiz Khalifa is making more than ALL OF THESE BLOG RAPPERS. Quote me on that.

NO-ONE is seeing him when it comes to shows.
Waka Flocka isn't a blog rapper. He doesn't need the blogs to get his name out there. His trap music is what will keep his name buzzing.

Wiz is easily one of the most popular rappers out right now. he has a cult following at this point. he sold out 47 of 50 of his tour dates for the tour he did right after Kush and OJ dropped...with no major label deal. if you really think he's seeing anything under 20 for a show, you're an idiot.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

if an 8th last u a month ur not a stoner

that last me like 2 days fam your no smoker
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz said an 1/8th last him a month, your barely even a social smoker if that's the case.

Waka Flocka just got hot, the summer before this last one Waka was just puttin out his first tape and only people who fugged w/ Bricksquad knew about him while Wiz was gettin a lot of promo off the How Fly Mixtape. Wiz fan base is easily stronger then Flocka's and I'm a big fan of both.

Wiz is easily one of the most popular rappers out right now. he has a cult following at this point. he sold out 47 of 50 of his tour dates for the tour he did right after Kush and OJ dropped...with no major label deal. if you really think he's seeing anything under 20 for a show, you're an idiot.
are you just gonna make blind assumptions, or are you gonna take the word from somebody who actually books shows and had a show on the Deal or No Deal Tour, + a Waken Baken Tour date lined up?

my figures from earlier are accurate. get the hell outta here with that @%+#%+!+.

lol this dude said 20k a show.
thats gucci mane prices.

i can see 10, but not 20. maybe back in 05 when banks and buck was gettin 50k a show... but now.. nahhhh.
and 10k a month?
thats 4lbs. a VERY VERY VERY expensive 4pounds.
even if he was going dub for dub, thats 500 grams.
thats roughly 62 8ths.
unless he smokin out everyone and they mama, no one can smoke 2 8ths a day.

are you just gonna make blind assumptions, or are you gonna take the word from somebody who actually books shows and had a show on the Deal or No Deal Tour, + a Waken Baken Tour date lined up?

my figures from earlier are accurate. get the hell outta here with that @%+#%+!+.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
when it comes to booking yall should listen to him

Damn why ya'll going in on dude for saying an 8th lasts him a month? Maybe he likes being conservative, if he uses a bong or a vape and only puffs on the weekends then it makes sense.

Everybody ain't able

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol this dude said 20k a show.
thats gucci mane prices.

i can see 10, but not 20. maybe back in 05 when banks and buck was gettin 50k a show... but now.. nahhhh.
and 10k a month?
thats 4lbs. a VERY VERY VERY expensive 4pounds.
even if he was going dub for dub, thats 500 grams.
thats roughly 62 8ths.
unless he smokin out everyone and they mama, no one can smoke 2 8ths a day.

if my funds were straight a 7(1/4 of an ounce) or (2-8ths)is nothing like i said i can do a 8th in 2-3 days while trying to be conservative but if my funds were nice & straight id blow a 7 a day or more

Wiz is makin around 15k a show.....he came here last year for 10k but this year his price has gone up but he cut us a deal cause his head secruity went to Famu and is from Miami and we showed them love last time

and who ever said Gucci is makin 20k a show
indifferent.gif

To get Gucci for Famu Homecoming was 70k

and Flocka gets more a show then Wiz BUT Wiz has wayyyyy more shows and venues then Flocka

not to many people wanna pay that Flocka price to get there gig shut down from fights and madness
laugh.gif

but Wiz on the other hand is loved by the white crowd and we all know that crowd will keep a artist eatin good for a while ask Lil Wayne

Back
Top Bottom