||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I GET IT BACK THATS WHY I THROW IT

HER *** FAT THATS WHY SHE THROW IT
pimp.gif

Just found out that We Them Boys is a Wiz Khalifa song.... Was in total disbelief.

Song is infectious but I honestly thought it was some random down south rapper before today

:lol: I thought the same exact thing. Saw "Wiz Khalifa" as the artist on my XM Radio one day and did the

Whoo Kid was talking to Wiz about 28 Grams and random **** on his show a few weeks ago. They played The Last and I liked it so downloaded the tape but was pretty disappointed with it. Liked a couple songs but I'm not really a fan of trap music.

One thing I thought was interesting (or just made sense) was that Wiz told Whoo Kid he doesn't eat any pork. Must be one of the contributing factors as to why he is so skinny :lol:

Last edited:
feelin the remix... i like how they switched the beat up & gave the track more of a smooth vibe. thats the kind of production i like hearing nas, ross, & wiz on :nthat:

I went back to TA a few days ago... Shed a tear bro. That tape brings back so many good memories from that time period in my life. The music was just awesome. The best Wiz content to date IMO. I don't think he'll get back there with this new album, but I'm holding out hope that one day he'll revisit that K&OJ, TA vibe one last time.

Back
Top Bottom