The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sure it does. banishment took place the weekend of the 11 release so anything thereafter will be canceled.

they don't inform you that you're banned nor do they have the intention to. you have to find out or figure it out for yourself.
they will tell you if you are banned or not if you contact and ask them directly.

100% of the success in copping on NDC comes from RESEARCH. You know what the problem is. You can either figure out how to adapt, or stay missing out.

Like @evilside  said, if memphis can cop on NDC without an early link, then your bot sucks. FIX IT. Complaining is a vicious cycle, you'll be doing it again on release day.

100% of the success in copping on NDC comes from RESEARCH. You know what the problem is. You can either figure out how to adapt, or stay missing out.

Like @evilside
 said, if memphis can cop on NDC without an early link, then your bot sucks. FIX IT. Complaining is a vicious cycle, you'll be doing it again on release day.
why do you and evilside act like Memphis ain't ish.

Like @evilside
 said, if memphis can cop on NDC without an early link, then your bot sucks. FIX IT. Complaining is a vicious cycle, you'll be doing it again on release day.

its a matter of respect. they obviously don't respect or like him. it is what it is. BUT he can fend for himself. just drop it.

could be something personal.. but Memph good people... ES, and meth.. also good peeps... 

but this is NT and the internet.. so it easy to treat people without respect if you know you'll never meet/see or cross paths

i just try to treat all, as i want them to treat me...

its a matter of respect. they obviously don't respect or like him. it is what it is. BUT he can fend for himself. just drop it.
I have no disrespect toward anyone. I was only making the point that if he can do it, then anyone can do it if they put the work in.

Last edited:
Gotta give Memphis more credit than his annoyances. The dude knows what's he's doing and he has giving us usable info at time. Memphis is pretty much up there. Can't put him in comparison with the rest.

MY NAME GETS QUOTED A LOT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HAVE NO ILL WILL TOWARDS ANYONE, THOUGH THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE THE CASE THE OTHER WAY AROUND :smile:

Last edited:

Like @evilside  said, if memphis can cop on NDC without an early link, then your bot sucks. FIX IT. Complaining is a vicious cycle, you'll be doing it again on release day.

Man thats some olsckool Billy Dee Colt 45 **** right there... Nothing but the truth!!!!

I have no disrespect toward anyone. I was only making the point that if he can do it, then anyone can do it if they put the work in.

no need to backtrack. ES said he was annoying and you followed by mentioning Memphis in the same context. he is definitely not your average bot writer and you know that.
it's definitely a slap in the face to say well, if Memphis can do it, why cant you as if you don't respect his skills as a developer.

Might want to move that server closer 
wink.gif

API?  Sorry just wanna make sure I know what this means.  

As far as size goes I think 10.5-11 is the most common size, so your right around that area I'm sure that has something to do with it.  Your ping is about the same as mine, which is never over 10 for me personally.  And I have had no luck with preludes or Oregon foams, but was able to get DB 10's and foams with ease.  Your size probably has a lot to do with your recent difficulty, along with the EL's.

[thread="565593"] [/thread]
API?  Sorry just wanna make sure I know what this means.  

As far as size goes I think 10.5-11 is the most common size, so your right around that area I'm sure that has something to do with it.  Your ping is about the same as mine, which is never over 10 for me personally.  And I have had no luck with preludes or Oregon foams, but was able to get DB 10's and foams with ease.  Your size probably has a lot to do with your recent difficulty, along with the EL's.

the easiest thing you can do is use google: https://www.google.com/#q=API

PEOPLE FORGET THAT THE SHOES THEMSELVES ARE LIMITED. EVEN WITH EVERYTHING SET UP PERFECTLY, YOU CAN STILL STRIKE OUT.

no need to backtrack. ES said he was annoying and you followed by mentioning Memphis in the same context. he is definitely not your average bot writer and you know that.
it's definitely a slap in the face to say well, if Memphis can do it, why cant you as if you don't respect his skills as a developer.
I don't see it like that, but we'll agree to disagree.

Other people's feelings are their own. All I meant was that if he's steady copping without early links, then anyone can do it as long as they put the work in and figure out what works and what doesn't.

Other people's feelings are their own. All I meant was that if he's steady copping without early links, then anyone can do it as long as they put the work in and figure out what works and what doesn't.

easier said than done.
things were simpler when it was just creating a simple script to automate the process. there are just more factors in the equation now that the bot boom is in full effect. algorithms need to be optimized. latency needs to be minimized. computers needs to be upgraded in some cases. servers are being used. scripts need to be maintained.

this is higher level stuff now and its not like people are now really going out of there way to help others get to the next level. I know you have tried but its fairly rare to see that from others. those with technical backgrounds are starting to pull away from the novice, or uneducated users. its not really their fault and its not something as easy as saying, put your big boy pants on. you have to see it from all perspectives.

Last edited:

this is higher level stuff now and its not like people are now really going out of there way to help others get to the next level. I know you have tried but its fairly rare to see that from others. those with technical backgrounds are starting to pull away from the novice, or uneducated users. its not really their fault and its not something as easy as saying, put your big boy pants on. you have to see it from all perspectives.
agreed. some of us just want to cop kicks and sorry if we dont have a lot of computer knowledge. google doesnt have alll the answers and some of us come in here and ask questions but get ridiculed because we askin "noob" questions. i have degrees but its not in computers. i jus want to be able to get the kicks i want but now i gotta dive into computer literature to do so and sometimes is doesnt make sense...

agreed. some of us just want to cop kicks and sorry if we dont have a lot of computer knowledge. google doesnt have alll the answers and some of us come in here and ask questions but get ridiculed because we askin "noob" questions. i have degrees but its not in computers. i jus want to be able to get the kicks i want but now i gotta dive into computer literature to do so and sometimes is doesnt make sense...

man honestly for those who arent already developers, by the time they figure out how to write the bot for this particular iteration of code Nike will have changed up their site. (not to discourage but press on) I know of a few students at my former university that are taking  " sneaker bots" on as senior projects. but they arent focusing at the web page level (ill stop there bcuz i dont wanna cross any technical legal boundaries) . Nike doesn't realize that these bots are friendly low level hacks. Im sure the guys in IA in the IT dept know how vulnerable their web servers are.  And for anyone who cares Nike contracts their IT services to a company called Akamai. They specialize in providing IT services to big companies and some gov agencies. so when youre referring to Nike's IT dept you should cut them some slack bcuz they are probably getting this info 2nd hand. but back on topic lol yea EL, Bots, "the hook up at HoH"  its not fair for the consumer (i to have struck out a many Saturday mornings) but its survival of the fittest at its finest. well when it comes to the sneaker game at least. My 2 cent

well then it becomes a trial and error thing on ways to use ELs and not get caught. seems like nothin is for sure tho the way people are getting Megged with or without bots.

man honestly for those who arent already developers, by the time they figure out how to write the bot for this particular iteration of code Nike will have changed up their site. (not to discourage but press on) I know of a few students at my former university that are taking  " sneaker bots" on as senior projects. but they arent focusing at the web page level (ill stop there bcuz i dont wanna cross any technical legal boundaries) . Nike doesn't realize that these bots are friendly low level hacks. Im sure the guys in IA in the IT dept know how vulnerable their web servers are.  And for anyone who cares Nike contracts their IT services to a company called Akamai. They specialize in providing IT services to big companies and some gov agencies. so when youre referring to Nike's IT dept you should cut them some slack bcuz they are probably getting this info 2nd hand. but back on topic lol yea EL, Bots, "the hook up at HoH"  its not fair for the consumer (i to have struck out a many Saturday mornings) but its survival of the fittest at its finest. well when it comes to the sneaker game at least. My 2 cent
interesting info about NIke using a third party IT company. seems like this could b a whole other issue LOL...but like you said i will press on, theres other avenues i use beside NDC to cop the shoes i want. ive always had plans A, B, C,and D in place come release day for a shoe i realy want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom