The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets say you had this information, how would you be able to do that?
It's possible they could be using a consistent algorithm that you could leverage.

If you have the tweets, inbox me and I'll work with you to figure it out.

Last edited:
You IP address could've been flagged. So therefore if you order something they would look at your matches IP address first. One time cancel means forever on your a**. I had two pair today but I had to let one go. Didn't want to risk it. Even under two different accounts and names. Nike write the rules now.
So what should I do? Are they going to cancel every order I made in the future, on the IP or NDC account?

So what should I do? Are they going to cancel every order I made in the future, on the IP or NDC account?

The only answer I can think of is go to a friend house make new everything order a pair. Then go back to your house and try again on the next release. If you receive the pair you made at your friend but got cancel at your home, then you're done for. Or next time get one pair only at home and see what happen.

At this stage youre only getting flagged and not ban yet, because you still can place an order. When you're ban, you can't purchase at all. They're getting serious now.

Do people not realize that people have Nike connects that give them the link early? However, Nike WILL cancel orders using these pre-distributed links if they are used to purchase the shoes before the link is released to the public. This has started happening on a few of the more recent releases...

Do people not realize that people have Nike connects that give them the link early? However, Nike WILL cancel orders using these pre-distributed links if they are used to purchase the shoes before the link is released to the public. This has started happening on a few of the more recent releases...
yes sir. this has happened to the bel air release and pass ones. no more fooling around with nike. 

Last edited:
i know people have connects in Nike, but i also know ES broke a couple links early, just wasnt sure if people finally cracked the code themselves. 

Are you implying that someone hacked popeyes chicken to use their servers for an add to cart bot?
roll.gif
  if this is true.

Had this bot a few months ago, I remember I was so hype about future releases :lol:

doesn't work anymore, and I don't know enough about coding to even make an attempt at making one myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom