The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Mad I missed the BB restock this morning, would much prefer doing in store pickup than having to wait on UPS/FedEx.

1600359801739.png

1600359884671.png

From Amazon CA

I'm assuming streaming?

and maybe VR too

Great headphones for a real good price?

Audio Technica ATH-M20X

Love my pair, got them about a month ago.

Probably grab 2K , Miles Morales , cod on release date.

is cyberpunk a day 1 release?

haven’t had a console outside of this punk *** switch in 3 years 😩

Gamestop s near me finally opened at 12....no one answering the phones :lol:
Show them mercy. The workers probably got 0 info until 2 hours before closing just yesterday and have been trying to answer everyone and their mother's questions about the drop. Gotta be super frustrating.

Gamestop I went to last night, dude was a total ****. But I could tell he was just overwhelmed and had no info to offer beyond the releae taking place tomorrow and consoles being super limited.

Probably grab 2K , Miles Morales , cod on release date.

is cyberpunk a day 1 release?

haven’t had a console outside of this punk *** switch in 3 years 😩
PS4 version of Cyberpunk will run better on PS5 and then there will be a bigger update later on.

Was gonna ask this? that rumored black never happened?

also think they will do in a few years when

White PS4 came out with Destiny less than a year after PS4 released.

are they doing pre orders?

Passed by one and they had a sign on the door that said PS5 preorders not available
Show them mercy. The workers probably got 0 info until 2 hours before closing just yesterday and have been trying to answer everyone and their mother's questions about the drop. Gotta be super frustrating.

Gamestop I went to last night, dude was a total ****. But I could tell he was just overwhelmed and had no info to offer beyond the releae taking place tomorrow and consoles being super limited.

Oh yeah I know. I don't blame them for not answering...wasn't expecting them to honestly :lol:

Damn thread absolutely blew up. :lol:

Looking like a Jordan XI thread on release date.

you go boy you go boy with those tabs. :rofl:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare with the trolling. :lol:

Congrats to those that were able to pre-order.

Imma hold off for a while getting a PS5.

Outside of Spiderman: MM there's really not anything work copping at launch for me.

While likely pick up a PS5 when the Forbidden West special edition console comes out.

I actually have a backlog of PS4 stuff to play and with the PS+ collection thing is up at launch I'll be good. Scared to play my launch PS4 anymore cause it's sounds like it's going to blow up.

Last edited:
This deal is amazing, but my current expires in December & I'm good for 2021, but damn that is a good price.... :lol:

PO

Sony is notoriously stingy with the PS+ deals so anytime something like this pop I usually am all over it even though my PS Plus doesn't expire til 2028 when the PS6 will be out. :lol:

Can't beat buying 2 years of PS+ for the price of one.

Damn thread absolutely blew up. :lol:

Looking like a Jordan XI thread on release date.

you go boy you go boy with those tabs. :rofl:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare with the trolling. :lol:

Congrats to those that were able to pre-order.

Imma hold off for a while getting a PS5.

Outside of Spiderman: MM there's really not anything work copping at launch for me.

While likely pick up a PS5 when the Forbidden West special edition console comes out.

Horizon on PS4 too so no need to upgrade :smh:

Back
Top Bottom