The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’m at a GameStop right now in line they only getting 15 allegedly 4 digital and 11 disc. I called them yesterday and they said they’d start today.

Ya local GameStop probably doing preorders right now if they didn’t yesterday.if I didn’t have work I would of been here :lol: . Had to come at lunch.

My homie said it was a line outside of our local GameStop and they had 6 digital and idk how many standard .

sold out of course and said they’ll be taking more orders next week

I’m at a GameStop right now in line they only getting 15 allegedly 4 digital and 11 disc. I called them yesterday and they said they’d start today.

Ya local GameStop probably doing preorders right now if they didn’t yesterday.if I didn’t have work I would of been here :lol: . Had to come at lunch.
Exact same move for me right now except I dont know how many consoles they got

Sony is notoriously stingy with the PS+ deals so anytime something like this pop I usually am all over it even though my PS Plus doesn't expire til 2028 when the PS6 will be out. :lol:

Can't beat buying 2 years of PS+ for the price of one.

Bought 2 more with that deal last night so I'm good until 2023.

Copped one when Target dropped and another around 11 last night on Bestbuy just in case anything happens to the target one. Called 3 GameStop’s by me around 3pm yesterday asking if they’re doing in store preorders only for all 3 of them to let me know they already fulfilled their allocations... like really, the showcase ended like an hour ago 🙄

I called my gamestop right after the ps5 stream and they said they don't know when they doing preorders... I call back a few hours later and they sold out smh...would of liked to get this in store but all good I'll just wait on my target preorder...I can wait since I'm not excited about the launch games but I just wanted on release day since I've had ps2, ps3 and ps4 all on release day

Last edited:
GS in the Bay Area did pre-orders yesterday. Saw a receipt on ebay time marked 4:30pm. Crazy to think what time they lined up

259DB0D4-75C4-4809-9AE4-166F2244336F.jpeg

💀

Went to two GameStops and got told the same. Said they did the pre orders last night& sold out. Keep in mind this is on the east coast. Backdoor season.

Went to two GameStops and got told the same. Said they did the pre orders last night& sold out. Keep in mind this is on the east coast. Backdoor season.
I went to the near by GS around 6:30 CT yesterday and dude said they sold out (thought you had to preorder in person and I was the only person there). He said they'd have more for the "second wave" if there is one.... and there aren't anymore of his homies that need it. :smh:

local gs said there’s rumored to be a second wave of consoles around the 22nd FYI if you haven’t secured your preorder

I went to the near by GS around 6:30 CT yesterday and dude said they sold out (thought you had to preorder in person and I was the only person there). He said they'd have more for the "second wave" if there is one.... and there aren't anymore of his homies that need it. :smh:
He straight up told you that his homies got most/all of the preorders

Back
Top Bottom