The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What are some good headsets for the ps4??. Sorry for all the questions lately trying to get back into gaming

My husband just bought us a Turtle Beach headset. Our PS Gold headset snapped so I def do NOT recommend those. I love the TB ones so far. Good sound quality and the charge lasts forever.

View media item 2058149
Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for PlayStation 4. It is due out in 2017.

The Zodiac Age is a high-definition remaster of Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System, which adds to the original Final Fantasy XII with reconstructed game design and additional systems, with further system improvements and current generation technology.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/06/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-announced-ps4#xIIi2AoM9FR7x8Of.99

Thanks Hybrid

Last edited:
2017 :frown: even with a packed year, I wanted this more than 98% of everything releasing this year.

So as of now 2017 is already looking good for JRPGS, we got

FF XII HD
Tales of Berseria
Ni No Kuni 2 (not official)

Possibly Persona 5 too.

I don't see it releasing in the west this year but IGN is meant to have some news about it today.

View media item 2058149
Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for PlayStation 4. It is due out in 2017.

Thanks Hybrid

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2058149

The Zodiac Age is a high-definition remaster of Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System, which adds to the original Final Fantasy XII with reconstructed game design and additional systems, with further system improvements and current generation technology.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/06/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-announced-ps4#xIIi2AoM9FR7x8Of.99

Thanks Hybrid

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm good on that XIII trilogy. I can't muster up enough strength to play Lightning Returns. Just give us the PS1 games with trophies instead.

My gf's been falling in love w watching me play the Unchartered games :lol: she wants to play the series on her own now. I told her we can play 4 together. Graphics are so unbelievable. The detail is amazing. Drake looks a lot older and run down though in comparison to the first three games.

Chapter 21 to UC3 was :smh: though. Had me really feeling bad at one point.

Back
Top Bottom