The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Played some of the WoFF demo...not for me. Too kiddy and wasn't feeling the Pokemon element(brave exvius is doing it better.) Outside of that it was just a boring play overall, I couldn't finish.

Last edited:
Played some of the WoFF demo...not for me. Too kiddy and wasn't feeling the Pokemon element(brave exvius is doing it better.) Outside of that it was just a boring play overall, I couldn't finish.

It looks really bad

I love it. I didn't put a lot of time into BF4 and I never played any other BF games, but this game is just amazing. The game is visually stunning and Conquest gives you the feel that you are truly in a war. Some of the maps are so diverse in that you can spend time holding down 3 flags on one side of the map that's in the outskirts and you'll get an entirely different experience going to the other 3 flags which are located in a little town area. You'll be in more close combat situations and in houses and alley ways as opposed to open fields and hills. Since I'm not used to them, vehicles seem to have a learning curve, especially flying. But dropping bombs over a flag and getting 2-3 kills is just satisfying, even if you crash right after.

I haven't even started the campaign or ventured into any other MP modes, but BF1 is a must cop for me.
I'd like to cop BF1, but BF4 has gave me issues on 360, xb1, ps4, and now pc.
sick.gif

Fool me once.

Last edited:
Nice Selection.
RIGS is my favorite of the bunch but from the demos to Playroom VR. I've just had a blast throughout.

Looking to pick up Thumper and EVE once it drops in price.

Next big game seems to be this.
we'll have to wait for more details, but this looks like a vr game.

bf1 is too different from bf4 to kill the community

bf4 is like 3 years old and still going strong.

i just picked up a new weapon yesterday for the first time lol totally new experience

Whoever suggested playing BF on PSVR is totally wrong. Maps are way too large and sniping is not an option on PSVR You can't see **** on the headset no matter how large the screen is because its 720p and anyone who isn't right in front of you is a blur.

Its almost as bad as playing it on an Xbox one. Would not recommend.

Goodnight

Whoever suggested playing BF on PSVR is totally wrong. Maps are way too large and sniping is not an option on PSVR You can't see **** on the headset no matter how large the screen is because its 720p and anyone who isn't right in front of you is a blur.

Goodnight
What? there's no issue with xb1 tho :lol:

Just popped in Rush Of Blood for VR. Maaaaan that game is crazy. There were a few times I had to pause the game just to gather myself. Some pretty wild visuals.

Goodnight

lol

I can see perfectly fine and I don't snipe

If i have a good set of headphones without a mic and want to use them while gaming, can I purchase a mic to connect the headphones to use online?

I've been so close to just going out and getting the VR this weekend, but I always look for one more dissenting opinion to talk me out of it 
laugh.gif
. I'll (hopefully) wait for a full-fledged killer app. Maybe RE if it's the truth.

Even though I don't play these kinds of games, one game that I think would be dope in VR is Rockband. Being able to actually feel like you're on stage performing and looking behind you to see the rest of the band would be crazy

Back
Top Bottom