The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Here's the full list of 2016's best selling games.
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  • Battlefield 1
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • NBA 2K17
  • Madden NFL 17
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Overwatch
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • FIFA 17
  • Final Fantasy XV
Surprised but happy to see XV made it.

Just saw this in the comments... 
roll.gif

i7kumgEqSXGtKZjhUrnw_ezgif.com-1bbe137260.gif

NieR demo was amazing, pleasantly surprised of game controls and ease of use to chain combos with dodge. Def getting this game!

NieR demo was amazing, pleasantly surprised of game controls and ease of use to chain combos with dodge. Def getting this game!

Loved how fluid the combat was and the little sidekick as well.
Platinum at their best.

Here's the full list of 2016's best selling games.
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  • Battlefield 1
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • NBA 2K17
  • Madden NFL 17
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Overwatch
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • FIFA 17
  • Final Fantasy XV

Surprised but happy to see XV made it.

On the software side, total sales of console and portable titles (including digital formats) slipped 12% in December to $1.19 billion, while total PC game sales (including digital) dropped 13% to $45.8 million. The big winners in software were Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Final Fantasy XV and Battlefield 1.

"Although a Call of Duty has now topped the December sales chart for the ninth consecutive year, Final Fantasy XV was the best selling game for the PS4 during the month," said Naji. "Final Fantasy XV was the second best-selling title for December 2016... Final Fantasy XV experienced the best console launch month in the history of the franchise (since tracking began in 1995) selling 19 percent more new physical units than Final Fantasy XIII in its launch month and 54 percent more in total dollar revenue including digital full game sales."
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...are-battlefield-1-lead-2016-us-game-sales-npd

Sold more physical units than FFXIII and that didn't even have a digital version so solid growth over that entry.

Last edited:
I'll get/redbox RE7 one day. I just have too much in the backlog. I probably spend most of my time trying to figure what I want to play :lol:

Not interested in the new RE game. Lost my interest with each game that dropped after 4. This one looks interesting but I don't really care for it

Back
Top Bottom