The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Closest to me is 3 hours. 
mean.gif
 Oh well. Being on NT live is almost as fun. 
laugh.gif

At the same theater for me as last year (15 mins from my crib) looks like I'll be going for the third year in a row.

Sign-up and locations for Playstation E3 Experience. Starts tomorrow at 10am pst.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/29/playstation-e3-experience-2017-live-in-theaters-june-12/

Once again not in my city, but it looks like it's working it's way back for next year. I'd go every year if I could. I recommend going if you can.

My city is on the list. But honestly if I have to pay to get into a theater to see this then it's not worth it. It starts at 5PM and is first come first serve. Thats in rush hour traffic and I'd have to take off work early to get there in time. Nah..man when your an older gamer and got a full time job.

I'll tune in and watch the press conference and most of the show on the live streams on the internet.

It says they'll be giving out a poster and this though:

View media item 2449665

Last edited:
My city is on the list. But honestly if I have to pay to get into a theater to see this then it's not worth it. It starts at 5PM and is first come first serve. Thats in rush hour traffic and I'd have to take off work early to get there in time. Nah..man when your an older gamer and got a full time job.

I'll tune in and watch the press conference and most of the show on the live streams on the internet.

It says they'll be giving out a poster and this though:

View media item 2449665

It's free. You just have to register.

Tekken 7 is gonna be flames but playing this tag tournment for the first time holy **** it is hard :wow: :lol:

It is a legit fighting simulator game :lol:

Last edited:
I highly recommend everyone downloading ultra street fighter 4 off the capcom sale $12.95..game is amaze..all the characters for the game included

Late night NT on KF2 will be comedy. :lol:

Download it bros.

And the graphics and frames are excellent. Especially on the pro 9o

Back
Top Bottom