The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’ve seen TLOU2 spoilers and I’m not really upset about it
I think the leaks soften the blow honestly
I think a small percentage of people don’t have a problem with what happened either just the way that it did
And then you have some folks that just want it to fail and their whole need with it is something they didn’t clearly notice about these characters in the first game

Anyway the PS5 is a day one grab (if I can ) with a new TV as well

KAnhXTS.jpg

HDMI 2.1 is required for Variable refresh rate, which means no screen tearing

I use HDMI Arc to connect my sound system to my TV, but that's ONLY when it wants to work, lol, never knew a sound system has its own damn mood :smh:

I got whatever the newest version of the TCL 55" was last fall but have no clue if it has 2.1 either. I think its the 6 series.

I finally got back to playing Spiderman. I got in on release day 2 years ago and for some reason I got frustrated on the first Herman Shocker battle where you had to web sling sling around and chase him and hit triangle button 2 different times. Yeah I know thats pretty bad :lol:

But man late last night started playing around 11:30PM and didn't stop until 5AM. Thats how good the game is and I've got Spidey up to level 13. I think I'm having more fun this time around because I'm doing more of the free roam and side quest stuff in the game like taking pictures, the crime stopping missions, the Wilson Fisk crime ring area fight outs, I've unlocked all surveilance radio towers, and just also unlocked and did the first Harry Osbourne chemical side quests and beat the second Herman Shocker boss battle. Finding some of the back packs though in the game is honestly annoying though and this game I feel should have a better in game HUD.

Last edited:
This is the 55" 4K TV I've got in my room:

I got it for a great price 2 years ago during Black Friday. Sony's XBR TV series line up are their best and yes I know and have seen plenty of people on here and other forums like AVS forums and rtings that hate Sony and swear by Samsung or LG. Yes I agree the LG C9 & B9 series OLED TV's are better right now and I've heard burn in is no longer a issue or concern. Other TV brands like TLC and Vizio I've heard good things about also and are cheaper but I just don't mess with them.

Honestly for me this TV is great for me and I won't upgrade for a few more years until 8k TV's are affordable and come way down in price and by then there will probably be a PS5 Pro mid cycle upgrade :lol:

PS4 games, too.

I finally got back to playing Spiderman. I got in on release day 2 years ago and for some reason I got frustrated on the first Herman Shocker battle where you had to web sling sling around and chase him and hit triangle button 2 different times. Yeah I know thats pretty bad :lol:

But man late last night started playing around 11:30PM and didn't stop until 5AM. Thats how good the game is and I've got Spidey up to level 13. I think I'm having more fun this time around because I'm doing more of the free roam and side quest stuff in the game like taking pictures, the crime stopping missions, the Wilson Fisk crime ring area fight outs, I've unlocked all surveilance radio towers, and just also unlocked and did the first Harry Osbourne chemical side quests and beat the second Herman Shocker boss battle. Finding some of the back packs though in the game is honestly annoying though and this game I feel should have a better in game HUD.

Same situation. Got it on release day played all the way to the first shocker battle and I finally completed the game today. Eventually have to get to horizon I’m somewhere in the middle of that game as well

This is the 55" 4K TV I've got in my room:

I got it for a great price 2 years ago during Black Friday. Sony's XBR TV series line up are their best and yes I know and have seen plenty of people on here and other forums like AVS forums and rtings that hate Sony and swear by Samsung or LG. Yes I agree the LG C9 & B9 series OLED TV's are better right now and I've heard burn in is no longer a issue or concern. Other TV brands like TLC and Vizio I've heard good things about also and are cheaper but I just don't mess with them.

Honestly for me this TV is great for me and I won't upgrade for a few more years until 8k TV's are affordable and come way down in price and by then there will probably be a PS5 Pro mid cycle upgrade :lol:

The x900e is a great TV!

This was the one I picked up along with the PS4 Pro back in 2017. :nthat:

Wish I would've picked up the 65 inch instead, but then again I probably wouldn't of upgraded to the 65 C9 last year.

The X900e offers incredible colors but after experiencing OLEDs perfect blacks I'll never get another TV with blooming

Bought TLOU back in April and still haven't touched it >D

Ended up completing Spider-Man, then moved on to God of War for a few weeks and finally started playing Modern Warfare again (still hate it). :smh:

Games I bought during quarantine and actually played** :lol:,

God of War**
DOOM
TLOU
RE 3
DMC5
WWZ**
MK 11**
SSF 5**
THPS 5**

Back
Top Bottom