The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

Originally Posted by AG 47

^ You may be right, but I refuse to believe the face of Penn State didn't know more about the situation.

Their were rumors floating around about Sandusky's "activities" since the early 90s. Joe didn't hear any of these?

Sandsuky has a foundation setup where he's abusing children over the course of a decade, but Joe didn't know?

And now he might've pimped these poor kids to Rich PSU donors, but Joe didn't know?

Joe told the AD what McCleary told him. You think that's all he heard since he forwarded that info? I refuse to believe it.

Most damning is the fact that in Paterno's testimony to the Grand Jury, he said he was made aware that the contact was that of a sexual nature....

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by Newbs24

A PSU poster on Rivals said that one of the boys in the video was one of the victims from the Grand Jury investigation. 
Take it FWIW

yea one of the victims is in this photo... if you read the grand jury report if even referenced it

Where did it reference it?
Yeah, can we get a paste of it?
Sick son of a #+*@%

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

There's a missing link to all this. Why would someone who has been investigated before given so much access? What makes him such an exception that the staff are willing to put their jobs and reputation on the line?
my guess is sandusky had something over a high ranking figure in penn state.
i mean, the guy was on campus last week watching the players practice.

I'm thinking he has something on Joe himself. Doesn't Joe's players have a history of substantial academic success? It could be that he pays the Professors and Sandusky knows that. That alone could be a scandal on its own. It's all speculation.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

There's a missing link to all this. Why would someone who has been investigated before given so much access? What makes him such an exception that the staff are willing to put their jobs and reputation on the line?
my guess is sandusky had something over a high ranking figure in penn state.
i mean, the guy was on campus last week watching the players practice.

I'm thinking he has something on Joe himself. Doesn't Joe's players have a history of substantial academic success? It could be that he pays the Professors and Sandusky knows that. That alone could be a scandal on its own. It's all speculation.

Seriously stop with that absurd non sense, why would he pay professors when he doesn't allow them to play even when having grades up to NCAA standards

It's just apparent that the community of Penn State just doesn't get it. Football is just so serious out there, it's plain disgusting.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Yeah, can we get a paste of it?
Sick son of a #+*@%
link to grand jury report

http://cbschicago.files.w...and-jury-presentment.pdf

bottom of page 15

Wow I read the report many times but I didn't realize that was the photo in SI

Holy +%+$.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

It's just apparent that the community of Penn State just doesn't get it. Football is just so serious out there, it's plain disgusting.
yeah it's sad that's their sole identity, basically

without that they're back to being an institution predominantly based on agriculture

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
If I told you Pennsylvania authorities released Sandusky w/ out asking him to put up one thin dime in bail, would you believe me?

"Want to enlighten us then?

How could it get worse than this? The monetary aspect? Pretty sure the school has enough money and alumni for that.

Now that Paterno is gone, the story has become a lot less exciting for everyone. Media will have forgotten about this in two weeks"

LionsFans wrote: Paul Posluszny said that during his frosh season (2003), Sandusky was on the field, around, with direct ties to both Second Mile and PSU.

Some math ...
2003 - 2002 = 1

So, ehm, around a year after the alleged incident took place. You know, after Mcreary told JoePa that he saw Sandusky raping a 10-year old boy in the shower (and please don't water this part down, you're doing a disgrace to your humanity and JoePa's intelligence if you suggest they were playing towel snap), JoePa is completely comfortable with Sandusky being a part of the school. And you're telling me that JoePa's still in the right. That's what you're telling me? That he still did the right thing? Seriously?

TROLL. "Mcreary" (not even spelled right), according to the FACTS did not tell Joe he saw what you just wrote. YOU put that in there, just like local news said Rioters rolled SEVERAL vehicles in protest.

Go away you are fooling know one with your 12 posts and new handle. You know jacksquat about PSU.-

Random user on Penn State Scout Board

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
If I told you Pennsylvania authorities released Sandusky w/ out asking him to put up one thin dime in bail, would you believe me?

laugh.gif
No way. This is out of control. WHAT is going on over there?

pretty sure his bail was $100,000 (unless someone else took care of it)

even still $100,000 seems like a ridiculously low amount for something of this magnitude

like, why is this guy even out on the street again?

not sure where i read it, but i heard somewhere that he was sighted at a ****'s sporting good store wearing psu gear over the last day or so

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

without that they're back to being an institution predominantly based on agriculture
The Penn State Scout Boards have a thread devoted to the misconduct and criminal charges brought against ESPN employees, much rather worrying about the actions of their university, they are more concerned with the actions of those already convicted and did their time. Absolutely appalling, that in the mind of so many Penn State personalities that this is the Media's fault.
laugh.gif

pretty sure his bail was $100,000 (unless someone else took care of it)

even still $100,000 seems like a ridiculously low amount for something of this magnitude

like, why is this guy even out on the street again?

not sure where i read it, but i heard somewhere that he was sighted at a ****'s sporting good store wearing psu gear over the last day or so

indifferent.gif
I had a family member who had 50,000$ in bail for domestic assault, this man has 40 charges and gets only 100,000$? Seems like they want the guy to get killed, so they can cover up more.

The Penn State Scout Boards have a thread devoted to the misconduct and criminal charges brought against ESPN employees, much rather worrying about the actions of their university, they are more concerned with the actions of those already convicted and did their time. Absolutely appalling, that in the mind of so many Penn State personalities that this is the Media's fault.
laugh.gif

saw that about an hour ago, too
its not long tho, and not many have supported the OP so lets be fair

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Edit- did not read

This was a conversation between two different scout members, not me. Is that not a riot? Please, stop defending yourself. Again, you did this, you=university. Not the media.
laugh.gif

Anddddd here's where the town cover up starts unfolding. Police told 1998 boys mom not to speak out

mobile.pennlive.com/advpenn/pm_29239/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Srfo8HY0

Seriously rip PSU all you want for this scandal because it's all due but don't talk about academics when you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about

laugh.gif
I'm sorry but it's just extremely frustrating when the public is not educated on an issue and trusts the media for everything. As I've said last night, the student body did the actions last night and I take full responsibility because I am a member of the student body.

I've respected your opinion greatly in this thread Luck. But this one I gotta disagree with you. It was not a riot that you think of. Even one of my first year teachers from Oakland today said that this is nothing compared to what's going out there with Occupy Oakland.

But yeah, keep posting. You're one of the very few people in this thread who's insight is very much needed.

Back
Top Bottom