The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

But eventually he asked his mother if there was a website used to track sex offenders. That ultimately led to a meeting with a guidance counselor where he said he'd been abused.
At first, the counselor didn't believe him and questioned the wisdom of going to authorities, the witness said.

"They said we needed to think about it and he has a heart of gold and he wouldn't do something like that. So they didn't believe me," he said.

tired.gif

Along with everything else, they need to find the damn guidance counselor who said that to him.

Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

But eventually he asked his mother if there was a website used to track sex offenders. That ultimately led to a meeting with a guidance counselor where he said he'd been abused.
At first, the counselor didn't believe him and questioned the wisdom of going to authorities, the witness said.

"They said we needed to think about it and he has a heart of gold and he wouldn't do something like that. So they didn't believe me," he said.

tired.gif
Along with everything else, they need to find the damn guidance counselor who said that to him.

Unbelievable.

See, this is why I think there is a massive coverup...NO competent guidance counselor would offer that type of advice. 

[h1]Latest News[/h1]
[h1]Documents Reveal Secret File Regarding Sandusky & Sex Abuse[/h1][h6]June 11, 2012 5:33 PM[/h6]
Share thishttp://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012...al-secret-file-regarding-sandusky-sex-abuse/#http://54

Add CBS Local to read, share and discuss today's news.
What's this?

gary-schultz.jpg

(Credit: KDKA)

griffin.jpg

Reporting Marty Griffin

[h5]Filed under[/h5]Local, News, Syndicated Local

[h5]Related tags[/h5]Attorney General's Office, Gary Schultz, Graham Spanier, Jerry Sandusky, Penn State University, Tim Curly

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Documents filed by the Attorney General’s office indicate new evidence has been uncovered against several former Penn State officials, including Graham Spanier and Gary Schultz.

In documents obtained by KDKA-TV investigators, the Attorney General’s Office indicates former vice president Schultz kept a secret file with allegations regarding Sandusky and sex abuse. This comes after an NBC report alleges Spanier did not report alleged abuse because it would be humane to Sandusky to not report the matter.

“Only recently was the commonwealth provided with a file containing documents relating to incidents involving Sandusky,

Unreal how many people were involved and chose to do nothing while many more lives were ruined.... "Humane" ??? Those words should have never came out of his mouth when talking about Sandusky.... Nothing that happens to these "adults" is enough of a punishment for their lack of action

McQueary took the stand today....

[h2]Mike McQueary testifies in Sandusky trial[/h2]
Mike McQueary took the stand this afternoon and said he saw Jerry Sandusky in a clear anal sex act with a young boy.

The much-anticipated testimony from Mr. McQueary, a Penn State graduate assistant at the time of the incident in question, started after the trial in which Mr. Sandusky -- the former Penn State assistant coach accused of molesting 10 boys over 15 years -- resumed this afternoon.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories...ifies-in-sandusky-trial-640039/#ixzz1xbg5eoxL

McQueary told the jury that he was at home, in bed, watching the film "Rudy," when he decided to go to the football team building. He said he walked into the support staff locker room to put away a pair of new sneakers and, as he opened the door, he heard the noise.

"Very much skin-on-skin smacking sound," he said. "I immediately became alert and was kind of embarrassed that I was walking in on something."

He said that he turned and glanced over his right shoulder at a mirror that had a 45-dgree angle and saw Sandusky "standing behind a boy who was propped up against a wall." He estimated the boy to be 10 to 12 years old.

He said that the "boy's hands (were) up on the wall. The glance would have taken only one or two seconds. I immediately turned back to my locker to make sure I saw what I saw."

Then he put his shoes in the locker and slammed it shut, hard.

"I made the loud noise in an attempt to say `Someone's here! Break it up!'" McQueary said.

When asked what he saw, McQueary said "the defendant's midsection was moving" subtly.

He said he then went upstairs to his office.

"It was more than my brain could handle," he said. "I was making decisions on the fly. I picked up the phone and called my father to get advice from the person I trusted most in my life, because I just saw something ridiculous."

He said he was very vague with his father on the phone, and that his dad, John, told him to leave immediately and come to the house.
http://www.pennlive.com/m...sky_trial_mike_mcqu.html

regardless of outcome, as hard as it may have been to coem to grips with what he was seeing, I have Zero respect for McQueary. None.

I just always wonder why these boys didn't speak up when this was happening. You knew it was wrong, why not tell your parents to stop this ? Makes me wonder if these victims liked what was goin on. Either way Sandusky should be murdered. Each victim should be givin a gun and everybody shoot this dude and be givin immunity !

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I just always wonder why these boys didn't speak up when this was happening. You knew it was wrong, why not tell your parents to stop this ? Makes me wonder if these victims liked what was goin on. !

didnt you read the rest of the story?
these kids didnt have parents/positive reinforcement in any capacity.

they didnt have $#@*.

All this going on, all covered up or glossed over, it may be time to just wipe that school off the @$+@$% map.  Not even playing.  I don't wanna hear nothin about select few and all that, I don't care.  This is ridiculous. 
indifferent.gif

A counselor expressed disbelief in the kids' story? Reminded the kid how reputable Jerry was?

Oh.

That's being discussed like you guys are unaware of that happening ALL... the... TIME.

I'll just go ahead and tell you what else is going to happen through the course of this trial, guaranteed:
- the severity of the acts done will be brought to question; actually, this happened last year when this all came about. "I mean, 'showering together'? What does that really mean, anyways? He could have just been teaching the kid basic hygiene skills. You just never know."

- the 'background' of the kid will be brought into question; "We already know that this kid has an uncle in prison for sexual assault. He could just be confusing things in his mind w/ inappropriate things his uncle did and innocent acts my client did."

- the very fact that these acts happened to KIDS... who lie sometimes... will ABSOLUTELY be brought up "Are we really going to incarcerate some of the community's highly esteemed leaders over the accounts of... some 6 year olds?"

- "Maybe the acts were more consensual than we're being told about. Maybe they liked it." (Actually, scroll a few replies up to see someone throwing that out there.)

- regarding those innocent of actually DOING anything, but guilty of knowing and keeping quiet, get used to what we heard a LOT before Joe passed: "Hey, protocol was followed by my client. He told who he was supposed to tell then returned to his office."

Get used to hearing the statements in quotes, in various forms, A LOTTTTT.

And then watch a combined total of maybe 7 minutes of prison time be handed out to everyone.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

regardless of outcome, as hard as it may have been to coem to grips with what he was seeing, I have Zero respect for McQueary. None.

I dont know how dude can even look at himself in the mirror KNOWING what he saw.  As a man, I don't care who it is....if this is happening, i'm going to intervene.  If you don't have the guts to do that, notify the authorities. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I dont know how dude can even look at himself in the mirror KNOWING what he saw.  As a man, I don't care who it is....if this is happening, i'm going to intervene.  If you don't have the guts to do that, notify the authorities

30t6p3b.gif
Thats the problem, the authority is Joe Paterno, he is god in happy valley, telling Joe at that point he felt must have been as good as telling the FBI.

Thats the problem in large insular institutions, that surround themselves around a cult of personality like Joe Paterno and the people who run Penn state football. I would LIKE to say that I would have bull rushed my way in there and beat the %*%$ out of sandusky but man...I wonder would I if, I had been living in this bizzaro penn state world since I was 18?

I may call my dad, and who would I tell, who has the absolute most power in happy valley, who is the moral barometer for Penn state Joe Paterno.

I hope I would have stopped him, but I understand how stuff like this happens in churchs, and other large institutions. I;m not condoning it, but I understand how this happens.,

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I dont know how dude can even look at himself in the mirror KNOWING what he saw.  As a man, I don't care who it is....if this is happening, i'm going to intervene.  If you don't have the guts to do that, notify the authorities

30t6p3b.gif
Thats the problem, the authority is Joe Paterno, he is god in happy valley, telling Joe at that point he felt must have been as good as telling the FBI.

Thats the problem in large insular institutions, that surround themselves around a cult of personality like Joe Paterno and the people who run Penn state football. I would LIKE to say that I would have bull rushed my way in there and beat the %*%$ out of sandusky but man...I wonder would I if, I had been living in this bizzaro penn state world since I was 18?

I may call my dad, and who would I tell, who has the absolute most power in happy valley, who is the moral barometer for Penn state Joe Paterno.

I hope I would have stopped him, but I understand how stuff like this happens in churchs, and other large institutions. I;m not condoning it, but I understand how this happens.,
And they are protecting the %!+$ outta him....I refuse to believe he was ignorant to what was going on. 

Gunna had this posted on pg 84, but this needs to be posted again....
30t6p3b.gif

Penn State even did legal research on the issue. But in one e-mail exchange two sources say Spanier and former vice president Gary Schultz agreed it would be, quote, “humane

I just always wonder why these boys didn't speak up when this was happening. You knew it was wrong, why not tell your parents to stop this ? Makes me wonder if these victims liked what was goin on.
they are boys, with troubled backgrounds and a bad family structure.

Perfect prey for Monsters like Sandusky. Sandusky had access to thousands of kids, why do you think he picked them as victims instead of guys like ESPN's Jon Richie who grew up around him?

whether they liked it or not, they were BOYS. who cares if they are gay,straight liked it or hated it.

to dispel the maybe they liked it, you should read the  court testimony . it shows they didnt Like it at all.
they were trapped. victims. held hostage by Sandusky ,that Garbage #%@ school , the charity. and even their own school conselors who are/were supposed to have the KIDS best interest at heart 1st and foremost.

maldonado & Gunna Get It - Yes I read the story. I live I PA so I hear about this everyday. I know what's going on. All I'm saying is they could of told someone. Regardless of how they were raised of raised by. I'm sure they weren't around this monster everyday 24/7. Speak up if you didn't like it. I'm not trying to say these kids desered it but of this went on for years and you speak about it when you're grown something isn't right. Maybe they were brainwashed. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you have allowed this ??

maldonado & Gunna Get It - Yes I read the story. I live I PA so I hear about this everyday. I know what's going on. All I'm saying is they could of told someone. Regardless of how they were raised of raised by. I'm sure they weren't around this monster everyday 24/7. Speak up if you didn't like it. I'm not trying to say these kids desered it but of this went on for years and you speak about it when you're grown something isn't right. Maybe they were brainwashed. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you have allowed this ??
I know you say you're not trying to say they deserve it, bu you're coming awfully close to implying it... or you're somehow blaming the victims. "Speak up if you didn't like it".. is not as easy as it sounds when the victims are children and teens going through an incredibly traumatic experience. They could be afraid people not believing them, fear that people would somehow blame the victims for it happening, fear that they'd have to relive the experience over and over again through questioning and the trial, fear of judgment by their family, friends, and community, the list goes on..

grin.gif

OK say they did report it (which they actually did). You say you're familiar with the trial, but no mention of how some of the kids DID tell someone and they were NOT BELIEVED. Did you miss the entire part about how a mom told the police and they decided not to do anything about it?

Damn y'all are some backwards +@% people I swear.

Back
Top Bottom