The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

I'm telling folks this is bigger than Sandunksy this is apart of a wider ring of pedophiles.One this organized and with this many ties best believe other people are involved.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Tribute to Sandusky?!

I hope my sarcasm meter is broken.

Its from when he retired....heres aquote "splendid human being bc of the thousands of teenagers he touches annually".....

And here we go with Day 3....

[h2]Accuser: Sandusky told boy he'd never see his family again if he told of assault[/h2]
BELLEFONTE, Pa. - Jerry Sandusky pinned down a young foster child and performed oral sex on him, threatened to keep him from seeing his family if he reported what happened and then later told him he loved him, the accuser testified Wednesday.

The man, now 25 and called Victim 10 by prosecutors, told the court Sandusky assaulted him in the basement of the former Penn State assistant football coach's State College home in the late 1990s, then threatened to keep him away from his biological family.

"He told me that if I ever told anyone that I'd never see my family again," the accuser testified.

Later, Sandusky offered a more conciliatory tone.

"He apologized for saying that," the witness said. "He told me he didn't mean it and that he loved me."

The man said Sandusky also assaulted him on other occasions in 1998 and 1999, including once at a pool and another time in the same basement that involved mutual oral sex.

Victim 10 said that during his second year at the Second Mile summer camp, Sandusky swam up between his legs, lifted the boy on his shoulders, and reached up under his shorts and fondled him. The boy felt uncomfortable, but did not say anything.

Sandusky then began asking to hang out with the boy, taking him to football games and to his house, where he sexually assaulted the boy "at least five times," the man said.

The man's testimony left a group of women who were watching the proceedings with agents from the attorney general's office in tears. They got up and left halfway through Victim 10's completion. It is unclear if the women were related to the witness.

Earlier Wednesday, the father of former assistant coach Mike McQueary told the jury details of a phone call he had with his son after the former Penn State quarterback allegedly saw Sandusky performing a sex act on a young boy in a locker room shower.
A fourth alleged victim, known as Victim 5, is also expected to testify today.

Power.

That's what these acts represent. These aren't sexually charged acts of pleasure; they are acts of power, and domination.

It just pains me (and angers me) to know that there are people outside of Jerry's defense team that defend him. I get that his defense team is arguing for him; that's their job in life, to defend pieces of %@$%. But how can anyone else hear about him showering w/ little boys, sodomizing them, telling them they'll never see their family again if they talk, and think "Well, you know, he really is a good guy. Maybe it's all a misundertanding"?!?!

I am just utterly amazed this pedophile's lawyers decided to even go to trial. It shows me two things: Sandusky would not accept any plea deal so they had no choice, and/or Amendola deep down knows this dude is guilty of these crimes and doesn't care if he loses this case.

Amendola's strategy thus far has been "you are in this for the money right?" or "you are a criminal right?" and that's about it for cross.

Still a long long time left obviously.

It's just sickening beyond sickening.

I feel like vomiting everytime I read something new on this case
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

I am just utterly amazed this pedophile's lawyers decided to even go to trial. It shows me two things: Sandusky would not accept any plea deal so they had no choice, and/or Amendola deep down knows this dude is guilty of these crimes and doesn't care if he loses this case.

or they know that small town wont put one of there boys in jail.

I don't even know how a lawyer could represent Sandusky; I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world but then again I have morals and it's clear this dude doesn't 

indifferent.gif

At those tweets DJ's posted.  We need to bring back public executions just this one time. 

Dude chased a $+%$@*$ school bus down. 
alien.gif

%$!@ gets weirder and weirder by the day...

somewhere Hollywood is coming up with a plot for a future release

Originally Posted by RawSheed

%$!@ gets weirder and weirder by the day...

somewhere Hollywood is coming up with a plot for a future release

i hope not. that would be just too much to handle in a movie...

Back
Top Bottom