****The Philladelpia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series. Congratulations!****

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats how you start this baby. Lets go runner at third with oneout drive Jenkins home.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This is so dumb.

And this WS will be forever tainted.
Excuses starting already.... There is nothing else the MLB could have done. This is the situation, people need to deal with it and move on.Nothing is tainted, both teams are dealing with the same thing.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

This is so dumb.

Excuses starting already.... There is nothing else the MLB could have done. This is the situation, people need to deal with it and move on. Nothing is tainted, both teams are dealing with the same thing.

No, I understand that.

But I just feel that the WS should be done before b-ball season starts.

Like someone said earlier, no matter which team wins the Series... the other will feel cheated.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

This is so dumb.

Excuses starting already.... There is nothing else the MLB could have done. This is the situation, people need to deal with it and move on. Nothing is tainted, both teams are dealing with the same thing.

No, I understand that.

But I just feel that the WS should be done before b-ball season starts.

Like someone said earlier, no matter which team wins the Series... the other will feel cheated.
Oh no I definitely agree with that. It is an unfortunate situation but it just is what it is. Nothing we can do but move on and accept whateverhappens. I don't think it will be fair for who ever wins to have to deal with certain criticisms and excuses that people will give.

Back
Top Bottom