****The Philladelpia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series. Congratulations!****

Like someone said earlier, no matter which team wins the Series... the other will feel cheated.
I'm sorry this makes no sense esp since the Phils won they were up 3-1 anyway. Its not like this series was tied. I'm sorry yourstatement makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Congrats!

you need luggage to celebrate?

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/from_the_source/Fan_Watch_Looting_on_Broad_Street.html
Fan Watch: Looting on Broad Street

The crowd outside Robinson Luggage gets rowdy. (Elizabeth Robertson / Staff Photographer)
Stealing luggage fam?
roll.gif
They don't even know how to riotproperly.

Will Philly fan stop being so angry now?! You got a title?!

Phils kept under the radar all year, kinda cool to see them vs. the Rays. Not your usual NY or Boston type teams, and I like it that way. GO PIRATES!

DAMN, Friday's the end of the quarter and I have a *%%@$%@ precalc test that I can't miss. Plus my rents are being gay about me not going to school.

But
roll.gif
at all the haters. All the hate's just bouncing off the true Philadelphia fans. And by true I mean the ones who are from Philly and/or supportall Philly teams... they know the feeling wouldn't be touched by any words from anyone else. 25 *%%@$%@ years. For a handful of us, it's our first chipin a LIFETIME, and hearing about the pain of the 25 years makes it that much sweeter that it was during our generation that we won.

Haters, fall the #!#@ back cause we don't give a %+#@ about what you got to say. You're pretty much have a hate discussion with all the rest of thehaters, cause you ain't touchin us

PHILADELPHIA DESERVED THIS THE MOST, AND WE STILL NEED MORE

And you can't say the Phillies didn't deserve it.

I recall seeing 3-4 Phils fans throughout the season (Pete, kobe4mvp, hugebird, etc), now there is like 40 dudes with sigs.
laugh.gif

Looting was crazy from what I saw in the news last night though, looking like Boston in 2004.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

seriously, its very lame how some of you are trying to take away from the Phillies...

very, very lame.... and im a Mets fan...

Congrats Phillies... we'll see you next spring
QFT

I mean I HATE the Phillies, but give them their dues. they played their butts off.

Next spring the rivalry continues
pimp.gif

Thanks yall. Now this is what I'm talking about Mets fans not even hating just giving props like I would do if they ever won but I'm not going to lieI don't want to see that happen
roll.gif
Like and Mike and Mike says thisrivalry will be back next year better than ever but I can't wait until tommorow!!!!! Anybody got the paper that just has we win on it?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I recall seeing 3-4 Phils fans throughout the season (Pete, kobe4mvp, hugebird, etc), now there is like 40 dudes with sigs.
laugh.gif

Looting was crazy from what I saw in the news last night though, looking like Boston in 2004.
eek.gif
who cares?

i have season tickets but I didnt go around NT during the season b/c there is no pt

WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ when chase said that it was amazing

man i love that guy....said what every philly fan was thinking

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

i hate all the lame soccer moms and conservative d-bags who became fans last week complaining about Chase's f bomb

he said exactly what all true fans were think...MY MAN CHASE (and your slamming wife Jennifer)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i hate all the lame soccer moms and conservative d-bags who became fans last week complaining about Chase's f bomb

he said exactly what all true fans were think...MY MAN CHASE (and your slamming wife Jennifer)
pimp.gif
Haha parents acting like their kids have never heard the f word before. And yes his wife is slammin'

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by areyouin729

pimp.gif
Haha parents acting like their kids have never heard the f word before. And yes his wife is slammin'
I know right, Chase says the F-bomb and it's a big deal yet they are the same people buying their kids GTA4

people just trying to make an issue over nothing

Back
Top Bottom