The RETRO Gaming Thread!

With all the talk of Power Stone in the Street Fighter thread, I found this article of them talking about how it was the predecessor to Fortnite and Overwatch. Interesting read and viewpoint.

Just got a free Xbox One from a buddy of mine. It’s one of those limited edition “I Made This” employee versions. It came with an orange controller too, and it was free. Aaaaallll freeeee :wow::smile:

Edit: I will be cleaning out that other free Xbox360 I just got this weekend. Mask and goggles will be worn because I’ve seen the YouTube vids of these dust magnets, lol.

Last edited:
My boy came through again and let me have his old og Xbox console with 2 controllers and games. Plus, he tossed in a Nintendo 64 console too. Dude couldn’t find the controllers or connections but it’s all good. Anyway, now I own 3 different Xbox consoles but no time to play :lol: :frown:

Just over here reliving my childhood and look what heat I’ve found. I thought only Ibuki was rocking the Neon 95s back in the day. Here’s Zack from DOA.

zack-doa1render.jpg

68692A36-FD85-4908-92F7-F235D27FEB24.png

and we can’t forget his “girlfriend”, Tina, with the Instapump Fury’s.
EA8ADC57-3091-4B49-B180-7DD810F1CE52.png

F1DF7128-B1AC-4181-8128-1732A20BFE55.jpeg

Last edited:
My boy came through again and let me have his old og Xbox console with 2 controllers and games. Plus, he tossed in a Nintendo 64 console too. Dude couldn’t find the controllers or connections but it’s all good. Anyway, now I own 3 different Xbox consoles but no time to play :lol: :frown:

Eh, look at it this way.

People own the latest microsoft console and have nothing to play on it.

Few thrift finds :pimp:

Can I borrow your Delorean time machine sometime? What year did you warp back to in order to find all those gems at a thrift store? I haven’t seen stuff like that in the wild in a looooong time! Awesome :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Eh, look at it this way.

People own the latest microsoft console and have nothing to play on it.

Very true, I should be happy to have them and better yet for free. I’ll have time once fall really kicks in.

I remember there was an nba live, I believe it was '97 that had a code to play outdoors. You had to do it when you picked the teams and it started to load. I remember playing with my cousin once and we never tried it again because we tried the code like 50 times to get it.

Anyone ever try it?

Back
Top Bottom