The RETRO Gaming Thread!

-

I feel SNES for 2D / Dreamcast and GameCube for 3D, there seems to be a lot on the Cube, it's pleasant to discover old games catalogues, so many games

-

Happy 85th Birthday to John Madden.

ba9b99cac84352017287c0a3e29a0862~2.jpg

Game manuals.

Do you guys miss those?
Not really, most of them used to disappoint me, no colors for some of them and no really cool stuff, but some were nice, Donkey Kong Country's ones for what I can remember or Ocarina of Time's, I miss more my N64 boxes for games than manuals themselves

Game manuals.

Do you guys miss those?

100% I do. Not the weak black and white ones that came during the PS3 days, I’m talking about full color, character descriptions/artwork, maps, and mini guide to get you started on the adventure of a life time.

It pains me every time I open a Switch game and there’s no manual there. The worst is when there’s not inlay artwork either. I’m like “why did I even purchase this physically?”

Old buddy had one as kids..fr fr I been trying to jug it, but I think he sensed it..
Every time he had to use the loo or say his moms called, he'd walk with it...

Already talked about this but again : Corridor 7:Alien Invasion, horrible gameplay and graphics, but music on point like atmosphere, it deserves a simple resmaster with great simple graphics, a nice gameplay, etc.

First FPS played even before Wolfenstein 3D, and both aged poorly, Brutal Doom is really great for many things, if there were a way of just remaking old FPS in real 3D, there were some great ideas in them, very linear, which could be a quality when you just ant a play for a short time like with car games or fighting games, some games need too much investment for many people who don't have much time...

GoldenEye community is great, creating new campaigns for the OG game on N64, love what fans could do not for profit but just for love of video games

The Best 4:3 / Square LCD Monitors for Retro Gaming/Classic PC Use - RetroGaming with Racketboy

Back
Top Bottom