The RETRO Gaming Thread!

“Heating up!”
1661303640492.jpeg

The mini 2 is a mixed bag. Crazy, we can’t get Lunar 1, 2, and Popful Mail.

Herzog Zwei, Phantasy Star II, Shining Force Cd, Sonic CD, Thunder Force 4, Shining Force II,Super SF II, and Streets of Rage 3 are all great titles. But Space Harrier 2, After Burner 2, Gain Ground, Fatal Fury 2, etc are middle of the road. They could’ve also thrown those cartoon Sega CD games like Cobra Command, Time Gal, etc.

Last edited:
The mini 2 is a mixed bag. Crazy, we can’t get Lunar 1, 2, and Popful Mail.

Herzog Zwei, Phantasy Star II, Shining Force Cd, Sonic CD, Thunder Force 4, Shining Force II,Super SF II, and Streets of Rage 3 are all great titles. But Space Harrier 2, After Burner 2, Gain Ground, Fatal Fury 2, etc are middle of the road. They could’ve also thrown those cartoon Sega CD games like Cobra Command, Time Gal, etc.

I did not know this. That changes a lot for me. I really wanted Popful Mail and the Lunar Games. That's complete trash we're not getting it in the US.

I did not know this. That changes a lot for me. I really wanted Popful Mail and the Lunar Games. That's complete trash we're not getting it in the US.
Haven’t read up much but there seems to be some licensing issues with Working Design.

You can cop the Mega Drive Mini 2 which have them and all the niche Japanese titles lol. But for the most part they’re close 75-80%.

It really is a mid collection. No Wiley Wars.

Exactly how I feel inside :lol:
I just politely say “some other time”. I go to several thrift stores so it starts adding up by the end of the week.
The worst are the people at the mall asking for donations for a relief fund or basketball camp. I said no to the relief fund person and he gave me a dirty look like i'm obligated to give money. Said i'd give a dollar to the kid for his camp and he looked at me mad and asked if that's all i'm giving. Walked away from that punk and donated nothing.

The worst are the people at the mall asking for donations for a relief fund or basketball camp. I said no to the relief fund person and he gave me a dirty look like i'm obligated to give money. Said i'd give a dollar to the kid for his camp and he looked at me mad and asked if that's all i'm giving. Walked away from that punk and donated nothing.
:rofl: reminds me of a kid where I gave a dollar. kid complained and said , "that's all?" talked to the kid afterwards and said to him, if you don't want my dollar, I'll gladly take it back from him. kid stopped complaining and possibly realized that no matter the sum of money, it is not that easily given away and has value. it maybe a dollar but it's a free dollar. and we don't see those $ anywhere lying around.

Oh true, I’ve had a few interactions with them. The basketball camp kids are believable in that they look like young athletes....but the ones I’ve been seeing in front Target’s entrance doors are awful. They don’t mention what charity, organization name or website. Just a “wanna buy some candy? It’s $5”. Keep in my mind that it’s the same candy being sold inside the store for $1.29. Me and my bro saw him yesterday inside the store re-stocking on his merch, I guess business is good :smh:

The teenagers selling candy in front of grocery stores are annoying AF. Told one I didn't have cash, he said to download cash app. Nope, not gonna do that.

The teenagers selling candy in front of grocery stores are annoying AF. Told one I didn't have cash, he said to download cash app. Nope, not gonna do that.
Should’ve asked what organization he belongs to just to see him squirm. They’re getting too bold now.

feel bad for sum of the candy bar kids, whoever drives em around had em cold approaching college kids studying at this coffee shop/eatery/wifi hotspot I used to to frequent. they didn't have candy bars either just peanut brittle :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom