THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by metallic

Wondering if someone can help me out with the Nike still doing tee for the sprites. If you would be kind enough to post or pm me the style code. I'm going to try to order one since no champs around my area has them. Thanks
Found some matching color ones.
444941-486

424253-418

nothing rly good tho 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

Wondering if someone can help me out with the Nike still doing tee for the sprites. If you would be kind enough to post or pm me the style code. I'm going to try to order one since no champs around my area has them. Thanks
Found some matching color ones.
444941-486

424253-418

nothing rly good tho 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by jrjmd

is $180 for the sprites size 9 a good deal already? im not sure if i should bid at it still. thanks

Have you tried Sheikhs? They can stock locate your size if other stores still have them. I was able to do just that few weeks ago.

im already in the phils. i would just ask my brother to bid for me. sheikh is far from him so i dont thnk he could go to a mall and order it for me. thanks for the suggestion man
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by jrjmd

is $180 for the sprites size 9 a good deal already? im not sure if i should bid at it still. thanks

Have you tried Sheikhs? They can stock locate your size if other stores still have them. I was able to do just that few weeks ago.

im already in the phils. i would just ask my brother to bid for me. sheikh is far from him so i dont thnk he could go to a mall and order it for me. thanks for the suggestion man
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't want to add hype, but I really want these. Info??
not to be a buzz kill but this CW is just a PS..if you notice the air bubble is red because the original pic of these were red/black...
i could be wrong..but if this was a real "south beach" slides then i think they wouldnt have a red air bubble

Where's the original pic then?!

It doesn't look like a PS at all to me.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't want to add hype, but I really want these. Info??
not to be a buzz kill but this CW is just a PS..if you notice the air bubble is red because the original pic of these were red/black...
i could be wrong..but if this was a real "south beach" slides then i think they wouldnt have a red air bubble

So the Sprites didn't even have a RD and were released the weekend before the 4th of July?  This is the only shoe I wanted this whole summer.  SMH and I live in South Florida.  I guess I'm not in touch with these things as I used to be.  I think Nike should release the lows in a black/red combo and white/red, these shoes are hands down the best low of all the LBJ's, but that's not saying much.

So the Sprites didn't even have a RD and were released the weekend before the 4th of July?  This is the only shoe I wanted this whole summer.  SMH and I live in South Florida.  I guess I'm not in touch with these things as I used to be.  I think Nike should release the lows in a black/red combo and white/red, these shoes are hands down the best low of all the LBJ's, but that's not saying much.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Word I would like to see the blk red pair. Ide cop those. And why havent they released yet? Its already July 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Word I would like to see the blk red pair. Ide cop those. And why havent they released yet? Its already July 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey guysI'm in the US on holidays at the moment, anyone know if the LB 8 sprites are available anywhere in Chicago or New York ?I am desperate to get a pair, as they will not be releasing in Australia .Any help will be much appreciated .

I'm NYC for the last 4 days. I haven't seen any Sprites so I gave in and bought the low greys.
I could have bought them on Swoosh for 30% cheaper if I was at home but I needed shoes to walk in.
good luck finding a pair you can try FLIGHT CLUB NY.

Visited Rucker park in Harlem. Good to see a world famous streetball park in person.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey guysI'm in the US on holidays at the moment, anyone know if the LB 8 sprites are available anywhere in Chicago or New York ?I am desperate to get a pair, as they will not be releasing in Australia .Any help will be much appreciated .

I'm NYC for the last 4 days. I haven't seen any Sprites so I gave in and bought the low greys.
I could have bought them on Swoosh for 30% cheaper if I was at home but I needed shoes to walk in.
good luck finding a pair you can try FLIGHT CLUB NY.

Visited Rucker park in Harlem. Good to see a world famous streetball park in person.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Got another pair of triple blacks on the way
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Contemplating getting another for down the road my damn self...
Have three now.  But afraid there wont be another comfortable shoe like this for me.  Got one pair of 11s that press up against my toe but are still comfy AND two pairs of 11.5 that are like new booty 

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Have three now.  But afraid there wont be another comfortable shoe like this for me.  Got one pair of 11s that press up against my toe but are still comfy AND two pairs of 11.5 that are like new booty 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
blackouts are killer comfy and i scoped two pairs when clearances had them for 79.99 and i have been rocking one pair for a solid week now

Back
Top Bottom