THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Not sure if black laces or white laces would work. In certain lighting, these solars almost look pink. Not sure if i'm sold on these.

Not sure if black laces or white laces would work. In certain lighting, these solars almost look pink. Not sure if i'm sold on these.

These lebrons are getting me in trouble, I've been trying to double or triple up on a bunch of colorways, and the solar reds aren't making the addiction any better

These lebrons are getting me in trouble, I've been trying to double or triple up on a bunch of colorways, and the solar reds aren't making the addiction any better

I like the solar reds but the black bottoms don't do it for me...Maybe if the air bubble was clear and the bottom was translusent black or red...woooo
pimp.gif

I like the solar reds but the black bottoms don't do it for me...Maybe if the air bubble was clear and the bottom was translusent black or red...woooo
pimp.gif

HEADS UP!! Whoever ordered the Triple Black Lebron 8s ($79.00) from the Nike Outlet in North Bend over the weekend make sure you all call in and give them your info. They only ship on weekdays. I just called earlier and finished the order.

HEADS UP!! Whoever ordered the Triple Black Lebron 8s ($79.00) from the Nike Outlet in North Bend over the weekend make sure you all call in and give them your info. They only ship on weekdays. I just called earlier and finished the order.

im happy the Lebron9 is unappealing to me... i can catch up on some of these and the Kobe VI CWs

Need info on some miami nights asap if anyone has some

im happy the Lebron9 is unappealing to me... i can catch up on some of these and the Kobe VI CWs

Need info on some miami nights asap if anyone has some

Just got my vets from eastbay, not double boxed, but it came out fine. Shocked. I did have an issue with the swoosh having some pink discoloration. Looks like it bled into the white. Anyone else have this issue?

Just got my vets from eastbay, not double boxed, but it came out fine. Shocked. I did have an issue with the swoosh having some pink discoloration. Looks like it bled into the white. Anyone else have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom