THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

man i was playing ball in the sprites today and they hurt the hell out of my feet. i could barely move because the sneakers were hurting my feet so much, specifically around my toes. maybe i should have gone a half size up on them. and its weird cause when i walk around with them they are comfy as hell

are the high tops better to ball in? or do they hurt feet too
This used to happen to me with the Lebron 7.  All you need to do is clip your toe nails, and wear 2 pair of nike socks.
laugh.gif

As funny as it may sound, it works. Especially with the 8s.
laugh.gif
thanks for the advice.
i clipped my toe nails and they felt better today
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

man i was playing ball in the sprites today and they hurt the hell out of my feet. i could barely move because the sneakers were hurting my feet so much, specifically around my toes. maybe i should have gone a half size up on them. and its weird cause when i walk around with them they are comfy as hell

are the high tops better to ball in? or do they hurt feet too
This used to happen to me with the Lebron 7.  All you need to do is clip your toe nails, and wear 2 pair of nike socks.
laugh.gif

As funny as it may sound, it works. Especially with the 8s.
laugh.gif
thanks for the advice.
i clipped my toe nails and they felt better today
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I got the Sprites from Eastbay today and my box wasn't crushed. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

same here

Got my Sprites Friday from Eastbay. Box was decimated. We all know this, but I am still too cheap to ever add another item I don't want.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I got the Sprites from Eastbay today and my box wasn't crushed. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

same here

Got my Sprites Friday from Eastbay. Box was decimated. We all know this, but I am still too cheap to ever add another item I don't want.

So I've come to the realization that the 8 is my 2nd favorite Lebron after the 4. How did I determine this? The only other LBJ sig I have besides the IV is the VIII
laugh.gif
. And oddly enough, I have more 8s than 4s. Which isn't saying much since I have only one 4, and two 8s. I just copped the first V1 c/w from Jimmy Jazz for $99. I was pretty stoked when I saw them.

The casual appeal on the V1 is just awesome & the V2 is my go-to workout shoe. I plan on buying the black V2 lows as another workout shoe. BTW, I know I'm pretty late, but if anyone would care to answer, what's up with the sizing differences for this shoe? V2, I needed a 9.5. V1, I had to go up to a 10. The only other size 10 shoe I have is another Lebron shoe, the Soldier III. Weird.

So I've come to the realization that the 8 is my 2nd favorite Lebron after the 4. How did I determine this? The only other LBJ sig I have besides the IV is the VIII
laugh.gif
. And oddly enough, I have more 8s than 4s. Which isn't saying much since I have only one 4, and two 8s. I just copped the first V1 c/w from Jimmy Jazz for $99. I was pretty stoked when I saw them.

The casual appeal on the V1 is just awesome & the V2 is my go-to workout shoe. I plan on buying the black V2 lows as another workout shoe. BTW, I know I'm pretty late, but if anyone would care to answer, what's up with the sizing differences for this shoe? V2, I needed a 9.5. V1, I had to go up to a 10. The only other size 10 shoe I have is another Lebron shoe, the Soldier III. Weird.

found out shiekh's got the solar's. called around and got my pair on hold. gotta make an extra 10 minute drive, though. thanks to whoever took my size at northridge.

found out shiekh's got the solar's. called around and got my pair on hold. gotta make an extra 10 minute drive, though. thanks to whoever took my size at northridge.

just gave shiekh @ valley fair a call and they have the solar reds in stock for anyone that's local. hope these don't go too fast like the sprites.

just gave shiekh @ valley fair a call and they have the solar reds in stock for anyone that's local. hope these don't go too fast like the sprites.

Back
Top Bottom